Momoko's secret

Momoko/Blossom P.O.V

  Hi my name is Momoko and I'm the leader of the powerpuff girls z Blossom. I love being a super hero, and I love my best friends they are like sisters to me. I loved sweet and was boy crazy when I was 13 ears old. I'm not boy crazy anymore, but I still love sweets. When Miyako and Kaoru aren't around everyone would tease me because I use to be boy crazy. It went for teasing to Bullying to Hurting. I didn't want them to worry so I keep it a secret. When I was 14 me and My mom went out to spent so mother daughter time together. I could never forgive myself.

Flashback ~ (Blossom 14 year old)

" Momma, Momma I want that one." I said pointing to a teddy bear with a pink bow.

" Momoko sweety, wait right here." My mother said as she went to buy the teddy bear.

My mom had orange hair and pink eyes just like me. People even say I look like her, and that I have her smile.

" Sweety here you teddy bear."My mom said with the prettiest smile you'll ever see.

" Thanks mommy, I love you so much" I said with a smile.

Than my mother took me to the candy store and bought me a lot of candy. I thanked her and we were on our way home. Then while we were crossing the street my teddy bear fell and I went to pick it up. When I pick it up, I heard a truck coming and I thought I was going to die. My mom pushed me out the way and took the hit, then she died. I cried all day, but when I got home it got worse. I told my dad what happen and he was upset.

" You a monster you killed her. " he yelled " YOU MOTHER DIED AND IT ALL YOU'RE FAULT. "

I tried to be brave and smiled " Daddy, I'm sorry , but at least she in a better place."

" BETTER PLACE, BETTER PLACE. He slapped me and said "HOW DARE YOU say that, then YOU USE HER SMILE, you an horrible monster." He yelled.

I started crying, " I'm sorry dad, I know it my fault."I said as the tears dropped down my face.

" I HATE YOU, YOU KILLED HER, YOU'RE A MONSTER." Father yelled. "  IT ALL YOU'RE FAULT, I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN."

That was the last time he or anyone in my family talk, listen or looked at me.They all pretend I was never born.

End of Flashback~

  Then the whole school heard about it they blamed me. " She died because she hates you and wished you weren't her daughter." A girl said to me laughing with her friends.

" She is a freak, and a monster first she flirted with every boy in the school then she kilt her own mother." The girls friend said also laughing.

" I bet she planned the who thing she hated her mom." Another one of her friends said. The would kick me or punch me.

" I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purposes, I know it all my fault, I'm sorry." I said crying.

Miyako and kaoru would ask question but I would answer and didn't want them to hate me I couldn't live with myself if they did.

I hate my life but I can't change it. I wonder if I will die without know how it feel to be happy, truly happy. I sometime cried myself to sleep. I never let Miyako or Kaoru visit me at home because I don't want them to know. The world hate me, They frowned one me.

I can't smile, I have forgotten how to smile. I only feel pain and regret. I know I could never truly be happy ever again. I gave up being a super hero. How could I save the world, when I could even same myself. I never look at the world the same again.

Today ~

" Momoko want to go to the candy store or the mall." Miyako ask me with her usual cheerful smile."

" No thanks, I can't do that anymore." I said with an emotionless face.

" And why not Blossy, You use to love going to the candy store." Kaoru said

" I can't because I don't deserve it and I won't eat or do anything I don't deserve." I said looking at kaoru. They look shock.

" Momo-chan why would you say something like that, Did something happen." Miyako said with a worried expression.

"  I love you guys but I know that you have your live to live and I can't worry you with all of my problem, so please don't worry." I said looking them both in the eye."

 Miyako/Bubbles P.O.V

   Momoko have been acting like at totally different person so we got worry. I invited her to the candy shop and she turned me down. Then she started saying she didn't want to worry use and want use to enjoy life.

" What the Fucking hell happen to you Momoko, I can't believe you would say any of that. We were worry and we miss spending time with you but you don't ever want to do anything. It pissing me off." Koaru yelled at Momoko really angry I could tell.

" I'm sorry, I didn't know, I go to the candy store just please don't hate me." Momoko said crying. Koaru felt bad I could tell my the look on her face.

" We could never hate you, Momoko We love you like a sister." Momoko stopped crying and hugged us. I wish would smile but she doesn't anymore.

" I'm sorry, I yelled at you, I could never hate you , I just missed you." Koaru said crying. We all cried for al little.

" I promised I won't lock you guy out anymore." Momoko said still crying. what did she mean by that. I was worried about Momoko but she'll talk when she ready. All Kaoru and I have to do is be there for her. I want Momoko to be the way she was before but I have a feeling that that not going to happen any time soon.

 Momoko ~ Wait does that mean I get no candy.

Blossoming Author ~ You have to wait.

Momoko ~ Why is this happening to me.

Blossoming Author ~ Because I want Brick to help you.

Momoko ~ I hate Brick.

Blossoming Author ~ No you don't, I could prove it.

Momoko~ Ok Prove it.

Brick walk it shirtless

Momoko~ Blushing and daydreaming

Brick ~ Give me back my shirt.

Blossoming Author ~ hahahahahahahahha. Lol Ps call me B.A

Momoko ~ Brick wh-what are y-you doing h-here.

Brick ~ hey she stole my shirt say something about wanting to prove something.

B.A ~ I got to go before Koaru finds out what going to happen in the next chapter. Sweat drops.

Brick and Momoko ~ Vote, comment. She doesn't own anything but the plot and story. Ppgz and Rrbz aren't owned by her.

Brick ~ I don't like Momoko, she not cute. Momoko get mad and chases him.

B.A~ Lol. Thank for reading tell me if I should continues. sorry If it was short. This is my first story.