The Next Hawk Moth

-*Your POV*-

            Today's the big day, Y/n. I'm taking over you again today-
  SHUT UP.
You can't stop it from happening, Y/n. Hawk Moth will take your Miraculouses, and blame it all on YOU for your evil side. They'll think that it was you, not him who wanted this... They'll hate you and you'll cry, and I'll finish you off.
       You're SICK. There is no way in hell that that's going to happen. For one, they'll know it wasn't me. And two, they will NEVER let Hawk Moth get their Miraculouses. And I will kill you before you get me.
Oh, you're so funny, Y/n. You can't stop it.
  Yes I can.
Oh, getting confident now are we? You'll be gone before the battle even begins.
You didn't think anything of this conversation, but you should have, you should have done something, anything, to prevent what was going to happen. But you can't stop the future from coming when you don't even know what is going to happen.

  Time skip...

          "Adrien, I've been thinking..." You said hesitantly, gripping Adrien's comforting hand in yours as you walked the empty streets to your house. You had been wondering about this for a while, "I've been thinking that... That I may... Want to give up being L-Luna Moon."
This made Adrien freeze in his tracks. "Why on Earth would you want that?" He asked incredulously. You bit your lip as tears formed in your eyes. You knew you had to end this now before it got too out of hand. Nightmare obviously wasn't planning on going away anytime soon and considering how she could take over you in Luna Moon form, it wasn't an option to go fight a battle with yourself and risk killing Adrien.
"I can't risk losing you. Or anyone else."
"Y/n, nothing is going to happen to me. Or you. I promise you that." Adrien tried to reassure you, but it wasn't working.
"Look... I just-"
"You just nothing," you looked Adrien in the eyes as he spoke to you. "Y/n, I love you. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here right now. You're the only thing that keeps me going everyday. Being Cat Noir is second. I love you, and when I love something, I never let it go unless I necessarily have to. And right now, I don't have to. You aren't going to quit being Luna Moon. I've seen how hard this is for you, and I'm going to help you through it wether you like it or not. We're here..." Adrien helped you up the stairs to your home and you leaned in to kiss him, his lips warm against yours.
"I love you." You whispered.
"Love you too. Stay out of trouble." Adrien leaned back.
"I will." You giggled and opened the glass door, making your way through the halls, past your mother, and to your room where you collapsed on the bed.
            Opening your music box on your nightstand, you closed your eyes and listened to the melody as it calmed you down into a deep dark sleep... Where you came face-to-face with an unknown figure.
             The figure was tall and was dressed in a black trench coat. The music notes of your lullaby played out in the darkness... Haunting you. (You can play the music by the video up top)
You recognized your staff glowing beside you, and swished it towards the cloaked figure, making it step back quickly, and silently. "Who are you?" You cried out into the darkness as the figure slipped away, running around the dark space.
You couldn't see it.
You couldn't feel it.
You could only sense it.
It was moving at an unnatural pace, floating around like a ghost. It startled you enough that you froze in place for a moment, thinking about who this cloaked figure must be. It had to be Nightmare... Or your dad...
But they would never dress up like that. Nightmare wore metal structures all around herself, and your dad... He used to wear a long suit of armor with a red cape behind him. He would have a metal sword that he would carry around with him. It was made of plastic, but no matter what your mother did, he would never take off the stupid outfit because it would upset you when he wore normal clothes.
            Suddenly, the cloaked figure pulled you back with a cloaked hand and you fell backwards, hitting your head. You immediately stood up, and held your staff in front of you, searching around the space for the figure.
           "What do you want?" You spoke loudly, trying to mask the fear in your voice with courage and professionalism in masked danger.
           The figure swirled around to land in front of you, in a bowing position, it's gloved hand outward to you, as it's fingers uncurled to reveal... A necklace.
You stared down at the thing as you slowly lowered your staff to reach for it, hesitantly. It was made of silver, with three charms. One was a candle set, the other was what looked like a house, and the middle one was a circle with the words foolish mortal engraved on it.

            Your breathing turned ragged and you staggered backwards away from it as the figure let out a creepy chuckle

Your breathing turned ragged and you staggered backwards away from it as the figure let out a creepy chuckle. It wasn't human. It was a messed up laugh.
            You choked on air and looked back at the figure as it swooped closer to you. Everything started spinning, as the figure's face started getting blurry. The figure started laughing again, it's chuckle immortal.
           "Who... Are... You?" You managed. The figure smiled, even though you couldn't see it. All of a sudden, you stood frozen, unable to move, as though time had stopped. You watched as the figure swooned towards you, and reached over to touch your black waves gently, pulling one at a outreach, then letting go. Almost as if it were regaining a lost memory. Through the hood you swore you saw a pair of eyes, but they disappeared almost as quickly as they came.
            Finally, the figure quickly snapped the necklace around your neck, and as it hit your chest you felt a surge of white hot pain explode where the charm touched. You struggled to scream, but you were unable since you were frozen.
            You watched as the figure let out a low whine and stalked away from you, deep into the darkness... It was gone. The frozen incantation that had held you there had unleashed and you were able to move, but then, the floor started disappearing. Pieces of black mist evaporated and left a falling white space. You let out a scream as you plummeted through the flooring, and fell endlessly, screaming your heart out...

             "HELP!" You gasped as you sat up in bed, your bangs stuck to your forehead with sweat. Taking in your surroundings, you realized you were back in your room, and the sky was dark.
              You let out a gasp-laugh. It was just a dream. The figure wasn't real. The necklace wasn't real. The end wasn't coming, Nightmare was wrong.
              Just one thing was off, there was a burning sensation right above your cleavage. Looking down, you grabbed what appeared to be a necklace and pulled it up to your view. Your eyes widened as you stared at the necklace that the figure had put on you.
              That was all that you remembered until you fell asleep.