2...

-*Cat Noir/Adrien's POV*-

       I cradled Luna Moon close. I was terrified. I couldn't bear losing her.
She had struck pure terror in me though as she screamed and fell to the ground in a heap. Her eyes were open, but she wasn't looking at anything. Her small mouth moved as she mumbled tiny words that were beyond audible. I was really worried. If I lost her, along with Y/n, I don't know what the heck I'd do. They were my everything, they were all that I had, in my real sucky life and in my amazing alter ego one.
        Ladybug stood behind me, watching me as I hugged LuLu's head close. "Cat, I'm sure she's okay."
For some reason, that made me bubble in agony and anger. "How can you say that? Can't you see that she's not okay?" I yelled at her. I had never yelled before, at anyone.
         I suddenly felt a small change in Luna Moon and I turned back around to look at her. As I examined her, I noticed-
"She's not breathing!" I cried out in terror as I set her down on the cold pavement and shook her shoulders. Ladybug ran around to the other side of her and checked her pulse, then her miraculous.
         "Both are surprisingly low," Ladybug reported and I felt hot tears prickle behind my eyes. Ladybug noticed the tears and looked at me with confusion as she opened her mouth to say something-
       "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHH!"
I watched in terror as Luna Moon started thrashing about, her eyes popping open as a sudden scream escaped her lips. She seemed to be fighting against someone and I gently pinned her arms down, climbing on top of her so she couldn't hurt anyone.
         Ladybug and I watched closely as a blinding light shone straight from Luna's heart and I went blind for a moment until I felt Luna Moon stop straining and I hesitantly released her.
          Luna Moon's gorgeous eyes trailed up to meet mine once they opened. "Cat Noir, you have to run. Now, you can't be around me."
        Luna Moon struggled to stand up as she looked around herself cautiously in fear and looked back at me and Ladybug. "GET BACK! RUN! You're not safe around me! I can't hurt you," tears welled in her eyes and I felt pure fear rattle inside me. Ladybug took her yo-yo out and I took out my staff.
          "Luna Moon, what are you talking about? Did you get akumatized?" Ladybug asked and I wondered what was going on with My Star.
          A tear spilled down her cheek as her gaze caught onto something in the sky. "No, Ladybug. It's something else. You have to go, RUN NOW!" She screamed at us, but we refused to move.
           I watched as a woman eclipsed in nothing but blues and blacks fell from the sky and grabbed Luna Moon. Ladybug got into battle position. But Luna Moon didn't strain.
         "Luna, what are you doing? Get over here!" Ladybug cried and I locked eyes with Luna Moon. Her expression told me what I needed to know. She was trapped. She couldn't do anything because this girl...
          She somehow escaped from her mind.

.............. .............

-*Your POV*-

       "Come on, Luna. Let me take the wheel. I can take all the pain away..." Nightmare said loud enough that Ladybug and Cat could hear. Her grip tightened on you and you didn't bother struggling.
         "Let her go, Nightmare!" Cat Noir cried.
   You knew you had to do something, you couldn't just stand here and do nothing. So, you turned around and punched her in the stomach, then did a backflip and launched yourself into the air, falling straight towards her. But she moved at the last second and you landed on your right arm. You groaned in pain, and lifted yourself up onto your elbows and watched as Cat hit her in the back with his staff and Ladybug tied up Nightmare's legs.
           They really do care about me. You thought. You stood up and took out your staff, running towards Nightmare. You knew that this may be the end of the line, but you couldn't let her hurt your best friends.
         Just as you neared her, Nightmare suddenly used her staff and enclosed Cat and Ladybug into two separate bubbles. They floated over the ground, and you watched as the bubbles got smaller as Ladybug and Cat strained to get out.
         You jumped onto Nightmare's back and strained to get past her, but she blocked you from getting to Cat. Tears dropped out of your eyes as you let out a small sob. "Why are you doing this?"
           "Because, the only way to get you to join me, is to get you to have a reason to feel all of the hate." Nightmare snickered and plopped you down on the pavement, right in front of her and Cat and Ladybug.
          Nightmare turned to Cat. "Now, we're all going to play a little game here. I'm going to ask either Cat Noir or Ladybug a question, and you have to answer it truthfully. If you refuse to answer, or try to lie, your bubble will get smaller until you get squeezed to death. First, Cat Noir."
           You tried to get up, but there was something holding you down. "Cat Noir, you love Luna Moon and Y/n, right?"
         "Yes," Cat was sitting in the bubble, his eyes fixed on you.
"Oh, okay. Then can you please explain why exactly, you are seeing Marinette or Ladybug behind Luna Moon and Y/n's back?"
        Cat Noir's eyes went big and you gasped. Ladybug didn't say anything.
  "THAT ISN'T TRUE!" You cried out.
       But there was some sort of feeling inside you that was begging you to just consider it. And once you did, you felt a flurry of anger.
       It isn't true... Or is it?