"You're a nervous wreak Niall." Harry said slinging his arm around my uncle, "Calm the hell down." He continued. I followed my uncle into a van holding my carry on. I sat next to my uncle and Louis was on the other side of me. The other three got in the other van and soon enough, we were on our way to the airport.

----

Ten freaking hours I've been stuck in the same seat. This is pure pain.

"Oh Niall!" Louis cheered. Louis turned around so he could see us.

"What Lou?" Uncle Niall asked.

"Has Cambrie told you any new news?" Louis asked with a smirk. I glared at him.

"Um, no?" My uncle said looking between us.

'Don't tell him.' I mouthed to Louis.

"She kissed Logan." Louis took off for the bathroom on the plane. I groaned getting a couple looks from people.

"You, what?" My uncle articulated his words. I'm in deep.

"Logan and I kissed." I said quietly.

"When did this occur?" He stressed.

"Today." I sheepishly said.

"Where?" I swear I saw a vein throb.

"At the flat." I shrunk under his look. Then I realized, he was younger than me when he had his first kiss.

"You're fourteen Cambrie!" My uncle freaked.

"And you were younger than me when you had your first kiss. And don't deny it either 'cause my dad told me!" I accused. My uncle grumbled in defeat.

"So what are you two now?" He asked.

"More than friends so I don't make you cringe." I said satisfied. After I told him all I could see was Logan. I sure hope this won't turn out to be some love sick puppy love, love story. Wow, I said love three times.

"I guess it's good that it's somebody I know." My uncle muttered. I put my head phones in my ears and sat back. I closed my eyes and let Parachute fill my ears and brain.

----

We got on the tour bus and started for the first stop. New York. I've always wanted to visit the states but never did. Now I can.

I had my dad's camera around my neck as I looked out the window. I took a picture here or there of the sky but then I started seeing really cool buildings. I got some awesome pictures that you would think were done by a professional.

My phone suddenly buzzed in my pocket and I dug it out.

From: Logan ;)

Have you landed yet?

To: Logan ;)

Yeah. In NYC right now.

From: Logan ;)

Awesome! Tell the birds I say hi :P

To: Logan ;)

Will do ;)

I tossed my phone next to me. I took some more pictures until I was interrupted, "Hey Cambrie." Liam beamed.

"Hey Liam." I snapped another picture of a small, vintage looking building.

"What're ya up to?" He asked. I looked at the camera, out the window, then at him.

"I'm playing rugby." I said seriously.

"Who's winning?" Liam asked.

"Why yours truly of course." I said and flipped my hair. I took another picture as Liam's laugh filled the small room on the bus. I turned the camera off and set it carefully next to me. Liam slung his arm around my shoulders and spoke.

"How's life?"

"With boys? Odd, smelly, tiring." Liam looked at me offended. I laughed and shook my head, "No it's fun. But I'm serious about you guys smelling after being in the studio." I said.

"Whatever. So, I have a serious question?" Liam said. His change in his tone kind of scared me a bit. I don't know what to expect.

"I'm not doing drugs. I swear. Whatever you found in the bathroom is sugar." I joked.

"Shut up and listen." Liam scolded. I put my hands up in defense and smiled, "I was thinking the other day about your relationship with Niall. Since now he's your guardian, will you ever call him, your father? Because when you get married one day and your kid asks where grandpa and grandma are, what are you going to say?" Liam's question brought up some of my own. Hearing the question makes me think of my parents. I was getting better with talking about them but it still hurt.

"Considering I'm fourteen, I haven't thought about my marriage." I teased, "But calling Uncle Niall my dad? I don't know. It's hard to say. Nobody will ever be able to replace my mum or dad." I looked at my hands in thought, "It could be a possibly in the future where Uncle Niall does become my legal father. But right now, this whole thing is still new. I'm still I guess recovering, for lack of a better term, from the whole thing. Losing my parents at a young age is hard. Having to change my life so suddenly really put an impact on me. Right now, it's best if my uncle stays my uncle." I really didn't know how to explain what I was thinking. I've never been asked such a serious question.

"I'm sorry I asked." Liam apologized.

"No, it's fine. Really. I appreciate you caring so much though." I smiled.

"No problem kid. But if you ever feel you can't go to your uncle, you can come to me. Okay?" Liam kindly said. I nodded. He patted my knee and walked out shutting the door. A tear fell that I was holding in hearing what he said. My uncle told me the same thing about going to my parents.

This is reality now. Finally accepting my parents are really, gone.

Forever.