seven

L O G A N

We had just finished dinner, and were all sitting around the living room, talking and getting to know each other, when I heard a scream.

I looked around–startled, at the boys who looked just as frightened.

A moment later we were all flying up the stairs.

I stopped in front of Brynn's room and heard sobbing, I looked at the boys who all looked quite scared.

"I think maybe I should go in first," I reasoned.

They all nodded as they backed away from the door slightly.

"Brynn?" I asked, knocking softly.

She cleared her throat as she answered back quietly "Yeah?" her voice sounded strained.

"You alright?"

"Not really."

I opened her door slowly, taking one look at her face I pulled her into a hug.

"What happened? What's wrong?" I mumbled, holding her at arms length as I inspected her for damage.

"It was just a nightmare," she said, wiping her tears away with her sleeve.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Not really, just stay," she requested, on the verge of tears again.

"Of course I'll stay." I smiled lightly. "Can the boys come in now?" I asked hesitantly.

She nodded.

"You can come in," I told them, getting up from her bed to open the door.

They all filed in, Ashton taking the liberty to kneel in front of her and take her hands.

"What happened?" Ashton asked.

"It was just a nightmare," she muttered, blushing at how childish she sounded.

Ashton smiled softly.

"You're okay then, love?" Calum smiled.

"Peachy," she mumbled, looking down at her hands.

"You sure?" Ashton raised a brow, lifting her head up to meet his eyes.

She nodded confidently, forcing as smile.

They all nodded, not wanting to press the issue, I assume.

"Well, if you're sure you're alright," Michael added hesitantly.

She forced a smile again and nodded. "I'm fine guys, it's nothing new."

"We'll let you sleep then," Luke said.

"Have a good sleep." Calum mumbled.

They all kissed her forehead before saying good night. Once they left I smiled at her, looking peaceful for once as she cuddled into me.

"Sleep well, babe."