Just with Narry...-Threesome imagien for Passion_fruity_life

Imagien for Passion_fruity_life

Hope you enjoy it babe :)

************************ 

Today I was going to meet Niall. We were friends since pre-school and we were really close to eachother. We haven't seen eachother for about three years,exatly since the day we went to the X-factor.

Today I would finally meet him again. My parents and I were having donner at Niall's parents house.

I run upstairs and prepare the clotohes I would ware. I pick up some high waist denim shorts and a white peter pan colar shirt.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. "Would Niall be the same guy he was? Is he still my best friend?" 

These were the thoughts I had in my head while the hot water was running down my body.

I turn off the water and get myself in a fluffy towel. I dried myself and put on my underware, pair of black panties and matching bra.

The I put on my clothes and get to the bathroom and start drying my curly blonde hair,I streched my hair and put on some simple make up.

I was ready! Upps! No I wasn't it was missing my boots. I get. Downstairs and my parents were already waiting for me.  

I took my pphone and gone to the door.

"You're ready Sara?" my father asked me. 

I nodded and we get out of home and get in the car.

"So sweetie,are excitedd to see Niall again? You two don't see eachother for too long." sinceraly I was a bit scared because he could be a diferent person.

"Mom,he is a diferent person now. I think so!" my mom look back at me and then look at the road again.

"Anyway. Maura said that some guy from Niall's band was there too."

Oh right now I was really feeling scared.

"We're here!" my father anounced. I look threw the window and saw Niall's house.

We get out of the car and gone to the house. My father knok at the door and we waited for someone to get the door.

And then the door open. It was Niall. Oh god we was so much beautiful. Yap I had a little crush on Niall since only god know when.

"Hello!" he said super happy.

My parents greated Niall and entered his house. I was still outside because I hadn't any reaction.

"Sara..wow..you look amazing!" he said and pull me closer to a hug.

Oh my god,how I missed this Horan hugs.

"You look pretty amazing too Nialler!"

He look at mme and smile "I missed that nickname Sars" that was his nickname to me.

He pull me to a hug again and then we entered home still huged.

"Ohh I see you two are the same besties!" Maura shouted when she saw us.

I look at the couch where some curly headed boy was.

"Niall,who is your friend?" he looked at me and smile.

"It's Harry. You know? Harry Styles?" 

Oh my god. The Harry Styles? My cousin was crazy about Niall's band and especially Harry.

"Oh okay then" I nodded as I follow Niall to the couch.

"Harry this is Sara. Sara this is Harry!" Niall intruduce ourselvs and Harry get up of the couch and gave me a kiss on the cheek.