Zayn! The protection! -Zayn Malik dirty imagine

Today me and my boyfriend Zayn,yes Zayn Malik,the badboy from that boyband One Direction. We're going to celebrate our 5 aniversary,but honestly I didn't know what Zayn was preparing for this day. He just said that I've to prepare a bag with pijamas,underware,swimsuit or biniki and a pair of shoes and a dress.

I've done as he said and prepare my bag. Then the bell rang and I run to the door. When I opened the door I saw Zayn with flowers and a teddy bear on his hands.

"Happy aniversary my princess"

"Happy aniversary my love"

I said as I pull him to a kiss and a hug. He took my bag and hold my hand until we reach the car. In the car I was always questioning Zayn about where we were going. But he never told me.

"Zayn please,please,please tell me where we're going pleaseeeeee!"

"Nop! I'll not tell you but I'm sure you'll like it"

I crossed my arms acting like a kid and Zayn start laughing.

"You're such a kid!" he said betewen laughs.

"I'm not your friend anymore Zayn" I said turning my face to the window. 

I didn't know where we were but the view was perfect.

5 more minutes and Zayn had stop the car.

"We're here babe!"

I look around and there was a beautiful house near to a lake. I get out of the car and then look at Zayn.

"Zayn this is beautiful"

He came closer and wrap his arms around my waist.

"Now you're my friend?" he said laughing.

"Yap. Kind of!" I said giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Come on, let's go inside" Zayn hold my hand and we get inside the house. When we get there I opened my mouth because the house was perfect outside and inside.

"It's perfect love!"

"You like it princess?"

"Of course I like it Zayn!"

I jump and give Zayn a big hug. Then I went outside and gone to the lake.

"Babe go dress you swimsuit so we can go to the lake."

I look at him and flashed him a smirk. In the lake was just me and Zayn. So why would I dress my swimsuit if we can go all naked? I start taking my clothes when Zayn came closer.

"What are you doing?"

"There's no one here,we're the only persons here Zayn! So why we're going to dress our swimsuit if we can go naked?"

Zayn look at me with a smirk and then start to taking his clothes too. We were now all naked and we start running to the lake.

When we get there Zayn pull closer and look right in my eyes.

"I love you so much Y/N!"

"I love you too Zayn!"

I kiss Zayn and the kiss was all passionate. But then the kiss start being more heated.

Zayn's hands were exploring my body,then his hands rest on my bum and he gave it a little squeze. I gasp a little because of his touch.

I start felling something hard hiting my thigh. It was Zayn's hard on. I thinked about tease him a little and start to pupimg my hand up and down at a slow speed.

"Ohhhhhhh babe don't tease please!"

He let out a loud groan and a smirk on his lips.

"You like this don't you bad boy?"

He take my hand off and held my waist with all his force.

"Jump" he whispered in my ear.I've as he said and he run out the lake still kissing me.

When we get to the house Zayn throw me on the couch and then climb on top of me.

He positioned himself at my entrace but I stop him.

"Zayn! The protection!"

"We don't need that! I want to have a little bad boy or bad girl with you"

I smirk at what he had said and nodded.

"You're going to beg me for stop it!"

I was about to answer when he slam into me.

"Ahhhhhhh Zayyyyyynnn!"

This time was diferent. This time Zayn didn't start slow and then faster. He start faster and harder than ever. And I like it!

"Uhhhhhhhhhggg Zayn! More! More!"

He flashed me a smirk and than thrust more harder,and hit my g-spot every time he thrust.

"Ohhhh god! You're still sooooo tight!"

"Zayn! Oh my lord! I'm cumiiiiing!"

"Me to babe! Just hold it untill I say!"

Zayn start thrusting harder and faster,and then his thrusts become slower and sloppier.

"Now babe! Noooooowwww!"

We both released at the same time and our juices mix together.

He laid on the floor and I roolled on top of him trying to catch our breath.

"That was the most perfect time ever!"

"Yes it was,we have to do this again!"

Then we got dressed and gone dinner in a fancy restaurant.

************5 days later***********

I was at home alone because Zayn was on the studio working with the boys.  

I look at the pregnancy test and give myself corage to do it.

I run upstairs and shut myself in the bathroom.

I've done the test and then wait a little.

I heard the door of our shared apartment,( yap me and Zayn bought it after that day) and it was Zayn.

"Babe I'm home!"

He shouted from downstairs.

"Upstairs love,in the bathroom!"

I heard footsteps getting closer and then Zayn open the bathroom door. 

Whe he walk in I was crying.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"Zayn...we...we're going...to have a baby"

He hugged me like there was now tomorrow then look at me and kiss me.

"That means?"

"Yes Zayn you're going to be a father!"

"Oh my god! That is so good"

He hugged me again and kiss me. Then he carry bridal style to the bed where we sennugled and then fall asleep in eachother arms.

****************** 

Hope you like this one girls :)

This one his one of my favorites :D

Sorry if it sucks :s

But hope you like it and I'm still taking requests :DD

And don't forget to comment or vote sweeties :)

Love you*

Kiss