He can be rough-Niall Horan dirty imagine

Your POV 

I was dating Niall,yes Niall Horan from that lovely british/irish boyband named One Direction. So we've been dating for two years and now I only have three days to spend beside him,because in then he was leaving for tour. Today we were going to spend the afternoon with the boys because they wanted to. We were going to have lunch at Nando's. Niall and I arrived at the restaurant and before we came in Niall pulled me closer and stared at my eyes 

"Sweetheart what's going on? You're strange today" I knew he would notice that I was acting strange but I was like this because he was leaving in three days. So i shook my head and looked at the ground .

"Princess you are like that because of the tour aren't you?" With that my eyes filled with tears immediately.  

"Hey princess look at me. I was saving this for tonight but as you are like that I'll tell you."

we sat on the table and the guys weren't there yet so I asked Niall to continue what he was saying.

"Princess i've talked with management and as Eleanor is going with Louis on tour I asked if you could come too and.." I raised my hands and I had a smile on my face "And? Come on Niall say it!" Niall looked at me and smile "And surprisingly they said yes"

I got out of my seat and jumped into Niall's lap giving him a huge hug. "Oh my god thank you...I don't know how to thank you" Niall look at me with a smirk on his face "You know...we could do something...if you know what I mean" I looked at him and flashed him a smirk too and rigth after gave him a kiss. We were there kissing and so we had not seen the boys come.

"Oh jesus...you two get a room" Louis shouted. I pull back and look at him "You are just jealous Lou" Louis laughed and then I got up and gave them a kiss on the cheek and said hi.

We sat all on te table and order the food. The employer have gone to the kitchen and Louis look at me then to Niall and laugh. "What?" I asked him "Now let's talk serius" Louis said as me and Niall look to eacother with our eyes open. Louis look at us and said "Do you already have it?" I haven't understood and Niall ask "Have what?" Harry look at Zayn,Zayn look at Liam and Liam look at Louis. They had a evil smile on their face. When I saw that I have understood immediately what they were thinking about. "Oh shit you guys are so pervert!" I said with my eyes wide open. Niall look at me with the look like he had understood and smirked. "Yes,we had! And let me say he may be the best guy doing it " the guys look at Niall and he has blushed. Own he was so sweet. "I bet he is like that kind of guy that is a totaly gentel and not rough" Niall get up of his seat and said "I can be rough,very rough in fact" I was drinking my coke and when I heard that I gag and spit de coke. "Ahah look at her" Harry laugh. "Ok let's stop with this conversation" Liam said,Louis look at Niall and said "Ok then,Y/N if you are walking when the tour starts it means that Niall haven't been rude"

Louis hold me his hand,I laugh and shaked his hand in aceptetion. Niall look at me with a condused look. Finally the food came to table and we all start eating. I came closer to Niall's ear and whispered "Toninght we're going to have some fun big boy" Niall look at me and flashed me a smirk.

We continue eating and laughing and then we've finished the food and Liam had the idea to go play bowling we all acepted and gone pay the bilt. Me and Niall steped on his car and the others guys on Louis's car. Niall brath deeply and look at me. "Babe be honest with me" I look at Niall "I'm always honest sweetie,but continue" Niall look at road again and ask "Am I that bad when we have it?" I gigle a little and put my hand on his leg inches of his little friend. "Of course you're not,you are the best,only you can make feel want I want" he didn't look very touch by my words. So I put my hand in his pants and start rubing his penis. I see he was liking that when I heard a moan live his mouth. "You like that don't big boy?"