Dangerous by IWasAlone

Summary/ Description:

Iris Helium had the life of a twenty-two year old bookstore employee. She was in a tight relationship with her fish, Calvin, and loved dancing, no matter how embarrassing it was. Iris preferred to stay away from anything too dangerous. She knew what the word meant, and she liked her careful, safe lifestyle. She never meant to get involved with a bad boy who threatened her relationship with her fish, and loved to watch her dance. She never would have even thought that avoiding anyone so dangerous like Jason Walters would be so hard. But, as the cliche saying goes, Opposites attract.

My opinion:

I don't know why this story doesn't have more people reading it, because it is by far the funniest and best story on Wattpad at the moment. Even though it's not finished, I am obsessed with it and I love Iris. She is so funny and I have tears when I'm finished reading it because it is so funny. I can't wait till Jason and Iris fall in love etc. If you haven't read it, go read it ASAP.

Other's opinions:

"Honestly, this beginning is really hilarious! I can re-read this chapter, and still not get too sick of it! :)"

"Great! I love Iris's personality!"

What do you think of the story? Do you like it? Have you read it?