chapter eleven

taylor 

"O-Okay. Does Calvin know?" Selena asked. I shook my head no, and she sighed. "You have to tell him."

"I know. I will. Promise you won't tell anyone?" I asked her. She nodded her head yes. "Of course." We sat there in silence as she embraced me for a few moments. "Lets go check on Grace. " She suggested. I nodded my head, wiped my tears, and walked into Grace's room. 

"How are you feeling, baby?" I asked her. "Tired mommy. Can I sleep?" I nodded my head yes, as she shut her eyes. I noticed that Calvin was playing around with something in his pocket. 

"Calvin, are you ok?" I asked him. He nodded his head yes. "Okay, good. I need to tell you something. Can you come outside?" I asked him. He looked concerned, but nodded his head yes, still fidgeting.

We sat down on the chairs, and my hands became sweaty. How would he react? Would he leave? Would he be excited? 

"Calvin, I love you so much. We've been through so much, and we're still pushing through. I, um. Well, I'm pre-pregnant. "

His face lit up. "You're pregnant? That's amazing Tay! Oh my God! This is-You're pregnant!" He embraced me. "I wanna show you something."

He pulled a box out of his pocket and I gasped. "I was going to propose to you just like Rapunzel. When we first started dating, you went on and on about how you wanted it to be just like Rapunzel's proposal. This, isn't really what I pictured. But, it's ours." He opened the box. "So, I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. Marry me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." (A/N: Grey's Anatomy addict right here. Just got a phone case:))

"I do too. I always have. We're getting married!" I said kissing him. He slipped the ring onto my finger. "It's not Rapunzel, but it's perfect. It's absolutely perfect. I love you."

Ava walked in. "Hi mommy, hi daddy." 

"Guess what Ava?" I asked. "Chicken butt?" She said. Calvin shook his head no. "Mommy and Daddy are getting married, and mommy's gonna have a baby!" 

"Really! Wow! How many?" She asked. "Can she have 20?" Calvin and I laughed. 

"No, sweetie. Mommy's having one. Maybe two." Calvin said. We got up and walked inside to tell Grace and Selena. 

"Guess what, Gracie?" I said. "Hmm." She stirred, opening her eyes. "Mommy and Daddy are gonna get married. And, we're gonna have a baby. " 

"We're gonna have a baby." Calvin said again. The nurse that was checking Grace said that we could have an ultrasound now. "Sure, if its okay."

"I'll schedule it for later on today."

We're getting married and we're gonna have a baby!

--

WELL FIRST OFF HI

its been a while. I missed you guys so so much!!!!! So much has happened. I also decided I'm going to update way more often, but the updates will be a little shorter. I'm babysitting more, I'm going places, and play practices are increasing. I also have more homework than ever, which is SO FUN (note the sarcasm.) 

Well

Hope you liked this chapter, sorry about the delay, and the length! There will be a new one in less than a week, I guarantee! Just trying to ease myself back into writing. 

13 comments+19 votes=next chapter

Stay Beautiful

LOVE LOVE LOVE

chloe

<3

UGH I MISSED YOU GUYS