Zac followed me and in two miles I saw where Max and Taylor had stopped.

Max was angry, he was punching things and I knew that it was because of what I had told him.

I got off the motorcycle and walked up to Max.

"I think she was right." Max said.

"What are you talking about? Who was right?" I asked him.

"This girl named Selene she said that she was Max's mate." Taylor said.

"That's impossible you can't have two mates unless she is your second chance mate." I said.

"Selene said that she was my mate and that Lizzy was my second chance mate." Max said.

"That doesn't make any sense." Nick said as he frowned.

"Just think of it if Lizzy was my real mate she would never do that to me. She betrayed me!" Max said.

"Just like you did to her with Britney, don't forget about that." Taylor said.

"That's another point Selene said that if Lizzy was my real mate I would never had cheated on her." Max said.

"So Selene is your real mate?" I asked him as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"I don't know!" Max said.

"Max you're so blind. You just left the town where Selene was without thinking and since Lizzy has disappeared you haven't rest a single day. Doesn't that say something?" I asked him.

Max didn't say anything.

"Lizzy is your real mate and Selene is just a second chance mate." I said trying to make some sense enter him.

"But Lizzy-." Max started to say.

"I know what Lizzy did but of what you have told me of your brother this really doesn't surprise me. Just think about it if Lizzy forgave you after what you did to her do that show that she does love you and if she let your brother mark her willingly she is maybe doing this to protect you or her family." I said.

"She's right Lizzy would never do this to you if it wasn't a sacrifice for her love ones." Taylor said.

Max nodded but I could tell that he wasn't convinced.

"Should we continue?" He asked me.

"Yes, we'll make a stop in the night near New Jersey." I said with a small sigh.

"Why there?" Zac asked.

"If I'm right, Ben will follow us so we can not lead him to New York plus we need a place where to stay." I said.

Liz's P.O.V

Liam's tongue licked my neck so the bite would heal but it was still burning. I felt tears rolling down my face as Liam kissed my bite mark.

"There you go little mate." He said with a grin.

I gave a quiet sob and felt his arms wrap around me.

"You are mine now, have that clear from now on Liz." He said against my ear.

We stayed like that for minutes until he pulled away.

"Tonight I want you to change the room, from now one you will sleep in the same bed as me. We will eat our meals together and we will go out when I think you're ready." He said.

I stared at him speechless.

"What about my baby-?" I started to say,

"Your baby will be fine I give you my word, the pup might have to see me as his real father along with the more pups that are to come." He said.