Family Reunion

The glass shattered into a million pieces as Hope Evans crashed through the window of Maka Albarn's and Soul "Eater" Evans' small apartment in Death City.
"Argh! That hurt." Hope exclaimed as she pushed herself off the floor and onto her feet. Her long white hair had small fragments of glass stuck in certain places and her black outfit had been torn in multiple places but she still had a smile on her face as she ran towards her big brother
"Soul! It's so good to see you, we missed you back home. It was so boring without you!"
"H-H-Hope!  What are you doing here?" Soul asked as he hugged his sister
"You could be more glad to see your sister Soul." Maka pointed out as she wondered what the heck was going on.
"Yeah Soul your girlfriends right! You should be happier to see me, i mean it has been 3 years!" As Hope stated her thought Maka's cheeks glowed dark red and Soul burst out laughing
"You think I would date someone like that?! I would never go out with a flat chested girl like Maka! Can't you remember how awesome I am!" Soul finished his sentence before Maka grabbed a book
"MAKA! CHOP!" Soul lied on the floor with a dent pushed into his skull while Hope rolled around laughing but as she was laughing four long, red wriggling spikes grew from her back. Soul and Maka stared at her in fear and took a big step back

"What's wrong you two? Is there something on my face?" They shook their heads, mouths still wide open but they didn't say a word. Hope looked up and saw the spikes waving around above her and a depressed, angry look grew on her face.
"I didn't want you seeing this yet but i guess it's too late. You probably think i'm a monster. But i'm not! I am not a monster!" Hope screamed as she fell on to her knees crying and holding her face in her hands. Soul reluctantly walked towards Hope and knelled next to her putting his hand on her back as the spikes crawled back inside of Hope.
"Hope... What happened?" Soul asked while helping Hope onto their sofa.
"It started a few months after you left to go to the DWMA. I got lonely so i started hanging around with this guy called Ayato Kirishima, and he was really nice to me. He started introducing me to some of his friends. Some of them were kinda weird. Like there was this girl who covered herself in bandages and never took them off. Most of them wore masks and never took them off but I just guessed they had acne or something so i just brushed it off as though it was nothing. He then introduced me to Ken Kaneki but everyone just called him Kaneki. We all started to hang out more and more often and soon I became good friends with them too, especially Kaneki. One day i was heading to our usual spot where we hang out but no one was there yet so i sat and waited for a while and then i heard a noise, I couldn't tell what it was so i went to go see and there was this man sitting in the ally way and it looked like he was sniffing a tissue.

"You!" He said to me
"You're good friends with my dear Kaneki. Come here darling i promise i wont bite. Not yet." He had a really sinister look on his face so i just tried going back inside the warehouse but as i turned around he grabbed my arm and his face was inches away from mine. I tried to scream but before I could he had covered my mouth with a tissue and all i remember is waking up and not being able to see, it was horrible. The feeling of knowing you're not alone but you can't see the other person is just, wrong." Before Hope could finish her story another person came through the window.
"So this is where you've been hiding hey. Well Hope it's time to go. Play time's over." As the stranger finished his sentence he looked up to show a single red eye.