"come on, dee. may i remind you of caroline's disaster fourteenth birthday bash? that can not be the last memory of a party that we have" kelsey pointed her finger.

"plus, i'll take you shopping for a new outfit" jonah happily clapped his hands.

i glanced down at my outfit, "what's wrong with the clothes i have?".

"a new outfit won't hurt" kelsey shrugged, biting off the macaroni from her fork.

i disappeared into my thoughts for a second and ran my hands through my hair, knowing very well that i would regret what i was going to say.

"okay, okay, i'll think about it" i finalised, but jonah aimed his fork at me.

"promise?".

"yes, now stop pestering me and let me enjoy my lunch" i told, chuckling to lighten up my words as they finally let the topic go.

*

it's been hours, and jonah and kelsey were sat on the black chairs in the dressing room, giving me their opinions on the clothes i was trying on.

"hate it" jonah instantly shooed me back to the curtain.

i huffed and dropped my arms like a child, "this is like the twentieth outfit that you've either hated and i liked, or you liked and i hated".

"okay first of all, this is only the sixth outfit and second of all, stop complaining and go and try on that outfit with the heels too" he replied and i rolled my eyes, pulling the curtain open again.

i took off the previous outfit and slipped on the next. i pulled up the zip of the black bralette top and white skirt, before placing on the black heels that kelsey picked out.

when i was ready, i pulled the curtain open as i tried my best to not stumble and fall flat on my face.

kelsey lightly gasped as her jaw dropped, "oh my—".

"that's it, that's the one" jonah emotionally covered his mouth. "please tell me that you like it"

he clasped his hands together and i looked at myself in the mirror on the side. i moved around a little to see the outfit in different angles and finally began to find a liking to an outfit that jonah also liked.

"yeah, i actually think i do" i said until my eyes glued onto the price tags, "but it's a bit expensive for one party, don't you think?".

"who cares? i'll make sure you wear it all the time, don't worry" jonah assured me as i continued staring at my reflection.

my attention on the dress soon diverted when i heard small laughter and talking becoming louder behind me.

i looked over my shoulder to see crystal and her two friends, hailey and gia entering the dressing room with numerous clothes in their hands.

kelsey scoffed and folded her arms over her chest, "look who it is" she muttered.

there's no surprise in saying that we don't get along with crystal and her two minions. i mean, they have their days when they can live without pestering others, but most of the time, it's just constant taunting and bitchiness.

"oh, hey" crystal paused in front of us. "i didn't know that you three shopped here?".

"we don't, we're just finding outfits for a party" jonah carelessly answered.

"sam wilkinson's party?" gia asked whilst twirling strands of her hair.

i cautiously nodded to respond, before smirks escaped all three of their mouths.

"okay, you do realise that sam's only inviting people outside of our circle to see which dorks actually turn up and thinks they're welcome" hailey explained in between giggles.

i tightly crossed my arms around my body to hide the fact that i spent hours finding the perfect outfit for this party tonight, that i'm not even officially invited to.

crystal took a few steps forward and mockingly pouted at me, "oh, i'm sorry. you didn't really think that sam would go out of his way to invite you to his party?".

she narrowed her eyes and had a smug look settled on her face - she stood slightly taller than me due to her designer high heels, but i knew very well that this girl didn't scare me.

"actually, i didn't think that sam would invite obnoxious pigs but it looks like he did it any ways" i mumbled, turning around to go back towards the curtains.

"excuse me?" she questioned, completely shocked by my comeback as she harshly pulled my shoulder back.

"crystal, don't you have a cheap make up store to raid right about now?" jonah instantly stood to interrupt a feud from happening.

she placed her hand on her hip, "no one talks to me like that".

"well, since jack dumped you for hooking up with the entire basketball team, i just thought that all secrets were being revealed" jonah added.

"you better watch your back" she whispered close to jonah's face. "all of you".

crystal whipped around with her hair almost hitting me in the face, before leaving promptly with hailey and gia behind her.

"i seriously wouldn't mind fighting that bitch" jonah told, cracking his knuckles on both hands.

"me too, but she's the type to lose then press fucking charges" kelsey said, whilst i remained quiet and doubtfully looked at my reflection again.

"hey, are you okay?" jonah asked me, as he stared at my face through the mirror.

i bit my lip, "we're not still planning on showing up at sam's party, are we?".

it's not because i care about what crystal thinks, i'm just not in the mood of being humiliated for actually going to sam's in front of or by jack himself.

he scoffed at my words, "of course we are, i don't care if we get mocked. just as long as we still enjoy ourselves and you get to be seen in these bomb ass clothes".

kelsey hugged her arm around my shoulder, "jonah's right - for all we know, sam might have honestly invited us. but either way, i'm not letting crystal and her minions win by us sitting at home watching teen wolf all night".

my lips soon edged into a small smile since i knew very well that tonight wouldn't be as bad with them both by my side. so i nodded my head, before going back behind the curtain to change and finally pay for this outfit.

-

writer's block has been a bitch lately im sorry next chapter will be better

{vote, comment and share}