Austin (requested)

Austin imagine for Hope-

It was a typical day in high school... I got bullied by some fake bitches who think they are hot shit, I failed my math test, and I daydreamed about my crush who just so happened to be Austin Mahone, the most popular guy in the school.

Too bad I'm not pretty enough to date him, I mean why would he want to date me when he is already dating the most popular girl in this hell hole? Oh by the way Alessandra (Austin's girlfriend) is pretty much the cause of all of my misery.

Alessandra and I used to be best friends until we reached middle school. I turned into the nerdy, loner girl that nobody likes and Ally got accepted into the popular crowd where she has been the leader for the past 6 years... We are seniors in high school, you think she would leave me alone by now right? No, not right! Every day since she became popular she has made my life worse and worse. In sophomore year I got my first real boyfriend named Zach, he was sweet, cute, popular and he liked me! But what did Ally do? She slept with him and made him forget about me.

My life pretty much sucks because of the populars. I haven't had a boyfriend since Zach and when my parents ask why I just tell them that all of the guys are idiots and have the maturity level of a five year old. When in reality every time I start to get close to a guy Alessandra tells them something completely fake about me and then they never give me a second glance. What did I do to make her hate me so much?

*Ring Ring Ring*

Finally it's the end of the day! I walk out of the hallway and past the parking lot to start my walk home. My parents have offered to buy me a car but I prefer to walk, it gives me time to think. While I'm walking I feel something cold break against my back. I turn around to see none other than Ally and her twig bitches of friends in their car with a carton of eggs.

"That one is for being so goddamn ugly!" Alessandra shouts at me. I continue walking when I feel another egg hit me.

"And that one is for having a crush on MY boyfriend!!" I feel tears starting to brim my eyes so I start to walk faster.

"HOPE! HOPE!" I hear someone yelling my name from behind me but I just keep walking and ignore them. Apparently I wasn't walking fast enough because in the span of a minute I feel a hand on my shoulder whipping me around in my tracks.

I scream at the person "What the hell do you want!?! Why cant anyone just leave me the fuck alone??" I hear a voice that sounds familiar but I cant see who it is because my eyes are clouded with tears. "Woah Hope calm down! I just wanted to come and apologize for what Alessandra did to you. She can be a real bitch sometimes." "Austin?" "Yeah it's me"

"Just, just get away from me Austin!" Why the hell did I just say that!?! "Wait Hope... Why?" "Austin just go be with Ally! I'm sure you're PERFECT little bitch won't be happy that you left and are talking to ugly scum like me!!"

Austin tried to put his arm around me but I shrugged it off. "You heard me Austin!" "Yeah I heard you... That doesn't mean I'm going to listen to you though." "Why do you even want to be seen with me when you have Ally to hang out with?" "Because I broke up with her when I saw how she was treating you. And by the way, you aren't ugly scum, in fact I think you are quite beautiful."

I scoffed at this. "Only a blind person would think I'm beautiful!" "Well then call me blind." "Austin..." "Mmmm hmmm" "Why are you being nice to me? I mean I know you are not dating Alessandra anymore but you are still popular and hanging out with someone like me would just ruin your reputation."

We reached my door and Austin still hadn't answered my question. I let him into my house and closed the door. He silently followed me upstairs as I showed him to my room. "Austin are you going to answer my question or are you just going to act like a dick and not talk to me??" He still didn't answer me.

"Austin either answer me or get the fuck out of my house!" He said nothing, but he did start to get up. I was expecting him to get up and leave, but instead he came over to me, put his hands on my cheeks, and kissed me. And I'm not talking about a little peck I'm talking about full on make out session.

"Does that answer your question?" "Mmmm hmmm" "Ok good" with that he pulled me down onto the bed and you all know where it went from there.