Chapter 2: What a surprise

22nd of September,

Good morning everyone, i shouted out loud. I knew there was nobody in my bedroom but i needed to shout it. Like every single day, i checked instagram, twitter and my messages. I was shocked, someone had sent me a dm. I opened it, it was a boy called Jack Baker, it said HI. I opened his page to see who was he, it was a "youtuber" or thats what it said on his profile. I thought "How cute" and decided to answer him so it dmed him back with a simple HI.

After like 20 minutes I decided it was time to get ready, I got a white skirt out of my dresser, an oversized greay sweater and some high knee socks with some blue converse. I run downstair and ate my 'Rice Krispies' as always and headed out the house. On my way to college i saw Mark crossing the road so I ran towards him shouting 'MAAAAARKKKK'
- Hi Kendall! How are you? - he asked
- Good thanks wbu?.
- Good too, cmon lets go we are gonna be late to class.
We ran as fast as we could to see the class had already started. If you interrupted Mrs.Clinton's class you would get even in more trouble so we decided to go to the cantine till it ended. I had never been late to class so I didnt know what to expect but Mark told me they didnt do anything. So we got to the cantine and sat in a table at the end of it. I got a donut cause I was still hungry and gave half of it to Mark. I enjoyed talking to Mark, he was a nice boy, different and he was similar to me. We talked about going out on friday night to a party house, I had never gone to one so I didnt know what to say but he told me they were fun and amazing. So i said i would go with them. The class had ended so we went to our next class that was Physics, then it was P.E. It was break time, I went to the cantine bought my ussual sandwich and went toward Marks group. They were really nice and funny, i was having a great time when Amber the most stupid girl of the hole school approached to us.
- Hi Kendall - she said with a look on her face that you wouldnt realise it was her real face, she had so much makeup on.
- Hello, Amber. Please leave me alone im not even gonna look at you. - I said
- Well then if youre not gonna look at me then listen to me. We are going to have a party at my house this friday, we would like to invite you.
- Sorry but ive got plans for friday. And im not changing them. - I said rudely but it was the only way she would leave.
- Aw well, then dont come to ask us after if you could come cause we are not gonna invite you.
- Okay i dont care. - i said.

She went away and we kept talking about our life in general. The day ended being quite good. I has lost one class, i had planned going to a party with the boys and i had said NO to Amber. I didnt have homework so I said to Darren, Claire and Mark if they wanted to come to the mall with me. So the four of us went for a while. Brandy, Urban, Forever 21, H&M. I bought so many things. I went into Free People, i was going to pay for a nice brown skirt i really liked when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned aroung and for my surprise it was Jack Baker. The youtuber I had  been talking with in twitter.

- Aw hello! - I said quite nervous, he was much cuter that in his pics where he already looked perfect.
- Hi Kendall! I thought i had seen you coming in so i came to see, lucky it was you. - He said.
- Yes i didnt really know you lived here in Devon. - i said
- Well i dont really live in Devon but I ussually come here to shop.
- Okayy, well we should meet another day to have something. - i said
- Sure whenever you want, just dm me and i will be there.

It was quite random finding Jack in free people but well it was nice. The four of us went to subway and got chicken sandwiches. It was 4:30 pm so I went back home to spend some time with my mom.

When i got home i saw my mom sitting on the sofa watching Forever so i sat beside her and watched that. It was a serie I really liked, i enjoyed police series and that type of action themed films.

8:37 p.m - hey kendall want to come over to my house
8:37 p.m - sure mark i will be there in 5 minutes
8:40 p.m - just going over.
8:40 p.m - okay dont knock on the door please.
8:42 p.m - im here where should i go.
8:42 p.m - wait down there.

Mark jumped out of his window and ran toward me, i gave him a really big hug.

------
I KNOW ITS A BIT AN AWKWARD ENDING BUT WELL...

what do u think will happen in the next chapter??

leave a comment if u liked it and vote pleease 💞

you can also follow me on my social media

twitter: @wildxmatt
instagram: @holyy.matt