Chapter 1 : New People, New Me

21st of September,

Woke up, got dressed for the first day back to college. Got a white t-shirt with a big black alien drawn on it, ripped black jeans and a black leather jacket, jumped into my reeboks ready to go to back to hell. I hated school, i was the typical girl that didnt get on with anyone that used to sit in the corner of the class waiting till it finished. Oh i forgot, my name is Kendall. I live in a small village beside the see in England called Devon.

Walked into school, looked for my locker and tried to organise it. While I was looking for my pencilcase I heard two boys talking beside me. I shut my locker and looked at them. They were approaching me when I decided to run away. As I said I am a really shy girl that doesnt like talking to anyone. On my way to the class i saw lots of girls that were in my class the year before, they were all so stupid. Got to the class and sat at the corner as i always did. Mr. Williams started screaming our names out to see if everyone was in. I was nearly deaf at the end of the list.

Mr. Williams was a really boring teacher, that used to yell at everyone, even to the director. Half way through the class I couldnt cope with his shouting so I decided to tell him something to see if he could try speak quieter. Of course I was really shy so this would be the death of Kendall Walker.
- Sorry Mr, I think im gonna be deaf when the class finishes could you try speaking softly -I said with a cringly voice.
- Excuse me Kendall you are not who to tell me I should speak softly, I thought you were a nice girl, GET OUT OF MY CLASS! - he shouted.
- Mr I dont think I've done anything wrong, i was just giving you an advice and asking nicely but well I will remain deaf outside. - I answered back. To be honest i felt good with myself, I had always been really quiet in class and opening myself was a big challenge.

I stayed 15 minutes outside and the bell rang, it was time for a break. At break time I always used to go to the cantine to get a mozzarella sandwich and some ham crisps. I got my money out and started walking towards the cantine. On the way there Mark, a boy of my class, stopped me.
- Hi Kendall! I didnt know you had such a strong character. - he said.
- Well, now you know haha, I've never been like that, I'm really shy as you've probably seen. - i said smiling
- Yeah! You seem a nice girl, would u like to come over with us now? - he asked.
- Sure! I'm going to get a mozzarella sandwich to the cantine and i will go over when i get it, thanks.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mark's Perspective.

- Would u like to come over with us? - I said.
- Sure! I'm going to get a mozzarella sandwich to the cantine and I will go over when i get it, thanks

This girl seemt really nice and funny. I ran over to the boys and told them about it, they said it would be fantastic.

- She is really cute. - Billy said quietly.
- Dont be silly Bill, you should wait or she'll think youre a twat. - I said.
- I know im not stupid. - he sAid angrily

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kendall's Perspective

I went to get my sandwich like always thinking about what had just happened, I was shocked. I gave the man the 50p that my sandwich was and went running to Mark. I gave him a big hug and said thanks to him for letting me go with them. We talked about eachothers lives and it was spanish time. Mark and Darren (one of his friends) were the only ones that had spanish with me so the three of us went to class and sat in the front of the class. I sat with Claire, Mark and Darren in a group of four tables. Spanish class started, I really liked Spanish class cause it was entertaining. We learned about different places in Spain like Guadalajara and Cuenca; those are the ones I remember. After Mrs. Suarez explained us an essay we had to do in pairs. I had to do it with Mark and Darren with Claire. It was about a city in Spain, we had to talk about the culture and the traditions in that place, we chose Madrid, we saw it was a big city and it had lots of interesting places we could talk about.

The class finished and i went running to catch the bus to go back home and tell my mum the amaZing day i had.