Chapter 5

Amy's P.O.V

"Cabin 3 is Emma, Chris, Dorothy, and Millicent," Mr. Smith said and the four of them left. That only leaves cabin one and two. He started on the top.

"Bye babe." Emma hugged me quickly. All of my friends are gone, which means I'm gonna be in a cabin with strangers.

"Cabin 2 is Jack, Mason, Karen, and Minnie." Oh great. I looked at the three people stadning left with me. "That leaves Louis, Linnie, Amy, and Harry for cabin 1," Mr. Smith said and I quietly walked behind them. They talked excitedly together and I just stayed out of it.

I got inside the tiny cabin. It's two leveled beds. There were bunks. It's just these tiny cabins.

"Dibs for this one!" Louis called out and jumped in the buttom. Linnie quickly got the other bottom bunk and I was left with the one over Louis, so I just threw my stuff up, trying to use as little space as possible.

"Then this is mine," Harry spoke and took the one over Linnie. I climbed up quickly and opened my bag, then took out my iPad and beats. I sat in the corner of my bed and turned on a movie aka Superman. Don't judge. I'm a sucker for super heroes.

I got out a box and opened it up to Anne's cake. She and I baked cake before I left for the trip so I could have something tasty to chew on. I love Anne, she's incredible!

I jumped when someone poked my thigh. I quickly paused, put the cake away and the iPad as well.

"Yes?" I looked and saw it was Louis who had poked me.

"We were wondering if you wanted to join us in truth or dare?" he asked and I looked down to see their crowd of friends there now.

"U-uh.. No thank you. I'll just be quiet and watch a movie." I offered him a smile. He smiled back and ducked down to the rest. I put the headset on again and began watching the movie again.

Eventually I turned down the volume and peeked down to see them laughing and having fun.

"So, Niall, truth or dare?" That sounded like Minnie.

"Truth."

"How many blow jobs have you gotten?" Oh my God! That is so dirty! I quickly turned the volume up high, not wanting to know any of that. I've never even kissed a boy and they are talking about... You know...

The movie ended because I had already started watching it on the bus. I packed it in my bag and locked it, then dropped the chain with my key under my shirt and quietly climbed down.

"Hello! Did you finally wanna join us?" Zayn asked loudly, which made me flinch. I've got this thing where I flinch at loud people unless I don't know them.

"Uhm... No, sorry. B-but do you know where the restroom is?" I asked them uncomfortably. I don't like them looking at me.

"Oh, I can lead you there." Louis offered.

"Thank you." He stood up and I stepped over their beer bottles and followed him outside. He walked a bit slower, letting me catch up with him.

"So... Why are you so quiet?" He asked me, breaking the slience.

"I just don't... Don't uhm... Feel comfortable around strangers." I told him honestly.

"Oh... Well we aren't complete strangers. We've been in the same class for a while, right?" He looked at me a bit unsure.

"Yeah. But we never talk." I shook my head and he grimaced a bit.

"I feel bad for not knowing you after years of schooling together. That makes us look like jerks." Louis frowned and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"It's okay... I tend to be like a ghost." I shrugged.

"Well here we are. Do you want me to wait?" He asked me nicely.

"If you don't mind... I'm s-scared of the... uhm... dark," I admitted, probably blushing.

"Okay, I'll wait." He sat down on the steps so I quickly ran inside and did what I had to. I had brought my toiletries. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I changed into PJs, which is a mint green sweater with a mustache in the front, a pair of tights and my sock shoes. They kind of look like UGGs.

I grabbed my bag again and walked outside. Louis was there with his phone.

"I'm done," I spoke and he looked up and smiled.

"You look cute." That made blush madly. I bit my lip and looked down.

"Uh... Thank you." I said and he just smiled and we walked back in silence. We got to the cabin again and they were still playing. I went inside after Louis and my eyes widened when I saw my duffle bag in the middle of the floor, wide open.

"Oh look at this!" Zayn said and pulled up my bra. I stopped in the door and felt really sick.

"Yo!" Louis yelled and they stopped. They were laughing at my stuff. That kinda killed me.

Harry's P.O.V

We all snapped our heads and looked to Louis' voice. He stepped aside and my smile dropped when you could see the small blonde girl. She was wearing pyjamas now, but she looked sad. Her eyes welled up with tears and then her bag landed on the floor with a soft thud.

"Oh come on! That's her stuff. You have no right to go through it," Louis groaned and when we looked back to the door, she was gone.

"Agh fuck, what did we do?" Winnie asked us. We looked down at the stuff scattered around.

"I feel guilty," Minnie frowned. Truth is, I think we all did. "I never feel guilty." Louis was on the floor and took all her stuff which we had ripped out of the duffle bag and put it back and placed it in her bed.

"Agh! Bloody hell! She's scared of the dark!" Louis suddenly said and then ran to the door.

"Wait, what? How do you know?" Zayn asked him. I got up and looked outside where everything was black. The cabins are a good 10 minute walk between and we're surrounded by woods.

"She just told me. That's why I was gone so long, I was waiting for her to get done so I could follow her back," Louis groaned and then got out his phone and turned on the flashlight. We all got dressed and did as he.

"I'm never gonna snoop in people's stuff again," Winnie sighed. I looked back inside and saw Linnie and Minnie just sat there.

"Are you coming?" I asked them.

"What? I don't care what happens to her. She's just a little cry baby." Linnie rolled her eyes. I rolled my eyes at her and began walking.

"Now I get what Liam said about wanting one of her friends to be living with her and not wanting her broken." Niall mumbled. We all had split up and I was with him, Zayn went alone and Louis went with Winnie.

We really have to find her.