Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V

"You look tired." Niall commented as we threw our bags in the back of the bus.

"I am." I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"That's only because you stayed late with Linnie again." Louis rolled his eyes. I just ignored that.

"Seriously, again?" Zayn asked me in disbelief.

"What, she's okay in bed." I said and they just nodded.

"We kind of know." Louis said and that made me chuckle.

"Come on, find your seats." Mr. Smith said, ushering us in the bus. It's Friday and we're going on a field trip thingy. It's until Sunday.

We piled inside and got our seats. The four of us went to the open seats close to each other. Louis and Niall were together, but Zayn and I had to spilt up. Zayn was seated beside the girl in my Chemistry class. What was her name again...? I think it started with an A.

I slumped down beside a boy with brown hair. I don't know who it is. I was mostly turned in my seat though. Lou and Niall were right behind me. Zayn was beside Louis again and then the girl was by the window.

"So wait... What happened with your sister?" I asked Louis after his little story.

"She fell onto the fireplace and burned her arm." He said and I scrunched up my nose.

"Ouch. Fuck that must really really hurt. Which one was it?" Niall asked him.

"It was Daisy." He frowned now. Louis loves his sisters dearly. Daisy being the youngest probably makes it worse.

"Is she okay?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah, she's probably gonna have a scar though. It was really bad." He sighed and tussled his hair.

"LiLi?" I looked to my right since I was seated backwards in the chair and there was the girl again, only she looked past me.

"Little Amy?" the boy beside me answered.

"Do you have chips?" she asked him with a small pout.

"Yeah, but they're mine." He spoke and she huffed.

"Liam. I want chips. I'm your Little Amy, remember? I forgot mine." She batted her eyelashes.

"Fine, you little puppy." He sighed and then threw her a pack of crisps.

"Thaaank you! I love you, very very muuuch." She sang and then slid in beside Zayn, happily munching on her crisps.

"Hey dude! You're my chemistry partner!" Louis said and poked Liam in the head. Liam looked up and nodded.

"I am." He answered plainly.

"How are you, mate?" Louis asked him. Trust Louis to try and get everyone to be his friend.

"Bored and Amy took my chips." He rolled his eyes.

"Technically, you gave them to her," I butted in. He looked at me for a bit, looking like he was thinking.

"I know, no one can say no to that girl. Just you try. I didn't wanna see her puppy face." He shrugged and then took a sip of his Coke.

"Agreed, Lil Am is adorable." A girl turned around in her seat in front of us. "You should just know this; when she was 8, this man in jail was screaming, yes, we visited someone there, and he was really mad and tried to beat everyone up. Amy was there and she just stood there and began crying, making her tiny pout visable and the man he just stopped and turned to a softie. It's amazing what that face can do." She told us and if it's true, then it's impressive.

"Who are you?" Niall asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm Emma. You should've known that by now. We've been in the same class for years now." She said and then went back down in her seat.

"Oh." Wow, we sound stupid now. "So has Amy been here for years too?" I asked Liam and he nodded.

"Yeah, we've been here since we were 11, but she's from around here. Amy has always been to school in New York," Liam explained and I nodded. "Do you know if we get to choose cabins?" he asked me.

"I don't think so, why?" I asked him. Liam seems okay. I can probably survive 3 hours with him.

"It's just... We like to have at least one of us with Amy. She's like the baby in the group." He shrugged.

"Who are we?" Louis asked, still leaning over the back of our seats with Niall.

"Me, Zed, Emma, and Zilva," Liam answered.

"So you take care of her? Can't she do that herself?" Niall questioned.

"Oh trust me she can. We just like to keep her safe. Amy is a beautiful girl we don't want broken." Wow, he's going deep now.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Louis asked and Liam began coughing and bent over a bit.

"What? No. No no no no no. We have a sibling relationship. She's like the little sister I never got," Liam said quickly, shaking his head.

"Oh.... Kay," I said slowly and he nodded. "I think she's my chem partner. She looks like her, but I don't remember."

"Of course you don't," Liam said quietly to himself but I heard and that ticked me off a bit.

What is that supposed to mean!?