Partners in Crime

Start from the beginning

Stupid! I can't help but to scold myself, for not thinking first before saying something. And just when I was about to curse again, I felt her removing my palms from my reddening face, as she held my cheeks and made me turn my head to look at her in the eyes.

I saw her smiling at me widely before opening her mouth.

"Relax love, I know what you mean. I'm just playing around. Don't worry." She said, and I can feel my nerves easing up, upon hearing her voice.

It's funny how she can calm me down, when she was mainly the reason why I'm having a nervous break down in the first place.

She then hug me tight and automatically, my arms found it's way to reciprocate it.

"Let's just sleep here. In the sand, under the sky and infront of the sea. Just like the cliché movies you always forced me to watch." She suggested and I can't help but to giggle at her sweetness.

She never failed to make me smile.

"You sure? I mean, I know how much you hate those kind of scenes." I answered back, trying to give her another chance to back out.

I can feel her smiling from ear to ear, "Trust me, I don't hate it, love. It's just that, everytime we watch that kind of movies, I always end up imagining myself doing those things with you." She said and I can feel my heart jumping in happiness, as my cheeks was painted with crimson pink again. "And I won't let this chance pass by."

She really is the sweetest.

"I love you.." I whispered, and I can't keep myself from smiling like an idiot, when I felt her heart started to beat faster than the normal way, upon hearing what I just told her.

"I love you too." She responded and kissed my hair.

"Let's sleep then?" I asked, as I pulled away from the hug.

"Or we could just.." She playfully answered back and even wiggled her brows, which made me blush again.

Will I ever get use to her playfulness?

"Cara!" I tried to exclaim and pretend that I am angry, but she just chuckled at me.

"What?! You're the one who asked me that earlier."

"That's not what I meant!"

"It's sounded like it is."

"Cara Jocelyn Delevingne!"

"I'm just kidding Kendall. Jesus Christ. You're so cute! No wonder I'm inlove with you." She said, and even shyly whispered the last words to herself, not wanting for me to hear it, but sadly for her, I did.

And I'm glad that I did.

I just looked at her and smiled whole heartedly. She then lead us both to the side of the shore where no one can see us.

----------------------------------------------------

"Where have you been?" Harry's voice startled both Cara and I, as we entered the villa.

All of our friends turn their gazes at us, asking the same question with the looks on their faces.

I felt my heart beats nervously, as my throat began to dried up.

Reason out Kendall.

I was about to say something, but Cara interject, preventing me from doing so.

"Oh, I'm sorry Harry. I asked Ken to join me for a walk, since we both woke up earlier than all of you guys. It was really all my idea, I'm sorry." She said and I almost clap my hands, because her words sounds so convincing, that even Harry didn't even think twice and believed it, as he just smiles and nodded his head at us.