Aka the place where lovers meet and do things lovers do. From the innocent and pure ones to the dirty things that you could think of.

IS HE THE NEW TARGET OF THIS MINGYU?!

The tall boy let his arms go before he turned his back to him. Mingyu was thinking of the right words to say. He wanted some answers, he wanted to finally decide what to do with his hopeless feelings towards the pink fairy of the student council. Quite oblivious to how Soonyoung had dramatically reacted upon being dragged to the infamous place.

"Hyung, I really want to– what's wrong?" Mingyu frowned upon noticing how Soonyoung had looked rather flustered from his spot. The older boy was clutching the hem of his shirt, eyes all over the place except on Mingyu. Then after a moment of awkward silence, Soonyoung finally chose to say something. Although Mingyu didn't really expected this.

"M-mingyu ah. You're really handsome, and kind, and hard working, albeit a little bit of an airhead, you're also kinda annoying," Soonyoung started. Slightly hesitating on how to drop the bomb without hurting the underclassman's feelings that much. "B-but I'm afraid, I can't accept your feelings." Then he bowed a perfect ninety degrees bow.

Mingyu was even more confused at this point. He only wanted to clarify some things that's why he went looking for the upperclassman but here he was, spouting some nonsenses that he have no idea if he'll be flattered or insulted.

"Umm... what the hell are you talking about?" Mingyu quirked an eyebrow. Soonyoung's head snapped up at that. Confusion written all over his face.

"I'm rejecting you?" He answered, unsure of how to decode the way the underclassman reacted to his rejection. Was it the same with Jihoon?

"For what?"

"What do you mean 'for what'?" The chinky boy straightened out, starting to get annoyed of how the tall boy was acting to his rejection. He should be crying! Much better if he'll throw a fit! Anything just to show how disappointed he is! "Didn't you drag me here to confess?"

"What? Of course not. You're not my type."

Ouch. Soonyoung felt his eyes twitch in annoyance. "Hah! Shut up! You're not my type either! Y-you're not even cute, b-baka!"

Baka?

What on bloody earth is a 'baka'?

Mingyu shook his head. "Anyway hyung, there's something that I want to ask of you. And I want you to answer me in all honesty..." Soonyoung stopped his internal rambling at how serious Mingyu looked.

Base from the way he stared at the older boy, he was quite determined. Even if he don't say it, he knew that this has something to do with his best friend. What else would it be anyway if not confessing his undying love to Soonyoung?

Mingyu took a deep breath and stared at him straight in the eyes. "How much do you love Jihoon hyung?"

Soonyoung's eyes turned wide. He opened his mouth, he wanted to contradict the boy's words. He wanted to deny it. Really deny it. But seriously? How on bloody earth did he found out? Far as he know, he tried his best to not let his real feelings show.

Then everything clicked.

"You saw that?!" He exclaimed, to which Mingyu shook his head.

"It doesn't matter anymore. Just..." The boy trailed off, he wanted erase the image of Soonyoung kissing Jihoon as much as he could. Call him possessive, but he believes that he's the only one who was allowed to do that. "Just answer my question. How much do you love Jihoon hyung?"

Soonyoung ruffled his hair and sighed. The boy bit his lower lip, contemplating on whether he'll give the underclassmen the answer he was asking.

How much he asks?