WHO EGG YOU

OMFG GUYS THIS BOOK. HOLY CRAP I LOVE ALL OF YOU THAT ARE READING THIS.

******************************************

Kyles POV.

"Bi-Biana?!"

"When did you guys hook up?" Biana asked.

Biana was my best friend thats a girl. She was unique, and stood her own opinions. That girl, saved my ass from a fight.

"Wait... you knew we were gay?" Tyler asked.

"No! Lucie told me what you saw, and Kyle told me that he was gay. So this is the only explanation. You two are dating." Biana explained.

"Oh. Wait, how do you know Lucie?" I questioned.

"She's my fucking cousin you dumbass. We're practically sisters." Biana answered.

"Well go on and tell Lucie. We're going." Tyler annouced.

We all left the room as Biana went to go tell Lucie.

Me and Tyler both checked out of the hospital and walked out. After making sure we were out of the hospitals sight me and Tyler ran to The Swamp. We both needed some time alone again.

Thinking about it, me and Tyler have never kissed. Many, many attempts, but never an actual kiss.

Once we got to The Swamp, we both laid down on a flat rock. As I grew sleepy, my eyes quickly shut.

"I love you Tyler." I whispered kissing him lightly on the cheek.

"I love you too Kyle. Never leave me." he replied.

******************************************

OHSHIT. I NEED TO ALSO DO MY HOMEWORK TOO TODAY SO NO SEVERAL CHAPTERS