ERMMAHGEWD A FUNFEC

Okay guys im having way tok much fun with titles. anywhore, the two people who I chose...

drumroll...

hatscatsandlaughs

and

eatingisfab

ANOTHER CONTEST WILL BE OUT OKIE GUYS? and this is a reupload because the first time I typed this it didnt process all the way.

******************************************

Kyles P.O.V.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I just got a text from Tyler saying that someone found out, he just won't tell me who yet. Who would want to find out about our relationship. Who was watching us?

I rushed over to Tylers house again, thinking of another creative way to get in his house. How should I get in?

I jumped over Tylers back yard fence, climbed through the doggy door, and found his room.

"Hey who's there-"

"HEY TYLER!" I shouted.

"Kyle now how the fuck did you get in my house?!" he asked as his face turned red.

"I climbed over the fence and crawled through the doggy door. Nothing wrong with that." I replied.

"Unless you're a Bitch! By Bitch I mean female dog!" he shouted furiously.

"Well you're the bitch in this relationship, remember when we met? I called you bitch That means you are mine Tyler." I explained hugging him,"anyway, who found out?"

"Lucie." he mumbled.

Lucie Chao was Tylers best friend. Lucie and Tyler have been friends since age 8, and she and Tyler never lied to each other. That girl, could ruin us.

"How did Lucie find out?!" I questioned.

"She saw us. I'll invite her over to explain okay?" Tyler answered while dialling Lucie.

Minutes after the doorbell rang. I jogged to the door and gladly accepted Lucie in.

"Hello Kyle! Isn't Tyler sick?"she greeted.

"Yeah he's in his room. Let's go!"

We traveled to Tylers room and slowly turn the doorknob. When we entered the room we were both surprised.

"Tylers gone."

******************************************ending chappy right there. I'LL UPDATE SOON GUYS