Wat.

*yay! im on an actual computer! Anywhore, I'll update something at least every two days. TIME TO WRITE*

Tylers P.O.V.

It's official. The Swamp was a daily thing. Every day me and Kyle would go to The Swamp at midnight. No one else knew about it, but it was okay. As long as me and Kyle were together.

It was a hot August night and I was sitting at The Swamp throwing stones in the tiny pond. Out of nowhere Kyle appears panting and breathless. He looked like he was running from someone, someone who he fears.

"Kyle what the hell happened? " I asked as I started shaking.

"Shelby! She knows!" Kyle shouted.

"Knows about what?!"

"The swamp."

Kyle soon fell from exhaustion. I stooped down to his level to make sure he was okay. Shelby soon came from same Kyle came from and rushed to her brother.

"What happened Tyler? And how come you didn't invite me to 'The Swamp'?" Shelby asked.

"You didn't ask! but we need to take care of Kyle!" I replied shouting at her.

She nodded her head as she dialed a number on her phone. Flashing lights came by and the ambulance took Kyle.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

ending chapter there. K BYE>