7

"oh my god Demi, Zach is at the door and he wants you." Juno squeals.

i groan and cover my face. "Why?" I cover my face with the pillow.

"just come here Demi." zachs voice comes from the door.

"hold on let me change." i walk up and close the door.

I walk over to my dresser and grab some random. I put on the gray and black t-shirt with a little alien head on the chest. I sit on my bed and slip on some black jeans and some shoes. I let my hair fall down and sigh.

"So whats up with you and zach." Ash smirks at me.

"Nothing."

I get up and walk out. Zach was sitting on the steps. He was wearing a white and gray long sleeve shirt and khakis. He was also wearing a white hat. 

"Hey." he gets up and we start walking.

"So about last night." He looked down.

"What about it?" I look at him.

"ok so um." he stops and so do i "I like you Demi, but last time i rushed into thing my heart got broken and i dont want that to happen again." HE looks over at hallie and some other guy. 

"Whos he?" i ask

"Spencer, the guy Hallie cheated on me with." He looked down again.

" He looked down again

(Spencer)

"Well lets make her jealous." I smirk and grab his hand. "And zach i like you to...i would never hurt you."

We walked slowly laughing and talking. As we neared Hallie and Spencer i turned to face zach. I could feel Hallies eyes on us. He leaned in and so did i. our lips connected. Her eyes still burning into my skin. When we pulled away i tugged on his lip with my teeth.

"Thank you." He whispered.

WE walked past laughing, his arm around my waist and my head on his shoulder. 

"So on the fourth of July they have this dance. Will you go with me."

"WEll the only other guy i would want to so with is Riley and he is kinda taken."i laugh.

we sit in the mess hall on our phones for a while. 

"Oh my god." zach groans.

"What?" i sip on my water. 

"My older brothers want to meet you." He roles his eyes.

"You have older brothers?" I ask.

"Well one but these are my best friends, we were added into the same groupchat and have been like brothers ever since."

(did you think i you leave out my boys? um no.)  

"Ok, i want to meet them." I set my cup down.

"We could do an oovoo call i guess. "

"now?"

"WEll Riley and Addi are out somewhere and Maddie is at the lake, we would have the cabin to our selves." He looked up at me.

"Ok lets go,"

WE stand up and walk out. People gave us wired looks and whispered. WE just keep walking and went into the cabin. WE sets up the oovoo call. I sit next to him on the top bunk-his bunk.

"Heyy." A boy with longish curry hair smiles.

"Whats up guys?" One with amazing green eyes asks.

"OOO is that her." an Asian boy asks.

"Yeah guys this is Demi, my fiend." He smiles as another boy pops up on the screen. "Demi this is Timmy, Nick, Rudan, and Edwin." He points to each one on the screen.

"Hi." I smile.

"Wait i thought you said you were dating?" Edwin smirks.

I feel my cheeks heat up. "Did you tell then we were dating?"

"No demi and Edwin shut your ass up."

Edwin flips off the camera and everyone laughs. We talk for awhile. the guys were really cool. 

"Zach i have to go to the bathroom." I start to go down the ladder.

"Ok." he leans over out of camera view and pecks my lips. 

"OMG DID THEY KISS!" Nick yells.

I laugh and make my way to the bathroom. I listen to them.

"Man you have to ask her out."

"Yeah i mean you just fucking kissed her."

"He shouldn't rush...remember Hallie."

"Rudan shut up, i can tell this girl is different."

"Ok so we both said we liked each other but i dont know what we are. WE kissed, held hands. Guys it hasn't even been 24 hours and i asked her to the dance."

It was quite for awhile. I walk back out and get on his bed.