1 (Demi⬆️)

Ok so in this story Zach doesn't use younow, or popular on Instagram and stuff....so yeah
---
"Dad I said I'm not going." I throw the bag across the room.

"Demi we are leaving now, let's go." He yelled.

I role my eyes and plop down on my bed.

"James I told you I'm not going."

He laughs "don't call me by my first name."

"James."

"That's it."

He runs up to me and puts me over his shoulder and grabs my bags. We walk down the stairs and to the car. After punching and kicking him multiple times he sets me down.

"Dad I don't want to go."

"You will have fun, just get in."

I get in and buckle. My dad was forcing me to go to a three month summer camp. When my life contains of YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, and my bed. Sometimes food. He was sending me out into the woods for three months. I pull out my phone and scroll through my tumblr feed.

After about an hour of driving dad pulls onto a dirt road and roles down the windows.

"Ew no nature get it away." I hide in my hoodie.

He laughs and turns up the radio. Backpack by Justin Bieber was playing. I sing along and dance a little(ok I love that song tbh).

" I thought you didn't like JB anymore." He raises an eyebrow at me.

"Dad once you catch Bieber fever it never really goes away."

He just laughs and keeps driving. After a few more minutes I hear laughter and screaming.

"What's the age group for this camp dad?" I ask

"14-18"

He pulls into a gravel parking lot and we get out. I grab my bags and we walk up to the little but.

"Name and age?" The lady asks with a smile.

"Demi Ross and 14." I sigh and look up at my dad.

"Wait your James Ross right?" The lady points at my dad.

"Um yeah." He smiles "do I know you?"

"It's Lisa Davis...from summer camp." She smiled widely.

"Oh shit...have fun D I'll be back in three months." He ran off to his car.

"Well you will be in cabin 13, now go before the other take the good bunks." She smiled again.

I smile and walk off toward my cabin. There were not that many people here. Most of them seemed like they new each other too. When I reach my cabin a take a deep breath and walk in. There was one girl already in there.

"Hey

"Hey." She sits up. "I'm Paxton."

"Demi."

I look around the cabin amazed.

"Are all the cabins like this?" I ask looking at the flat screen tv

"Pretty much. The camp never gets a lot of people so they have more money to get better stuff." She says from the top bunk.

"Well I call this one." I jump into the far right bottom bunk.

"Is this your first time he? I don't think I have seen you before." She asks.

"Yeah." I my stuff up.

"Well me and two other friends always share a cabin, they are cool I bet you will like them."

"Sure." I close the curtains and watch Shameless on Hulu.

After an episode I take out my ear buds and hear other people talking.

"I thought we got a cabin alone. This sucks." I poke my head out to see two other girls sitting in the bean bags.

"Ummm..." I open them all the way.

"Oh hi I'm Juno."One of them smile at me.

"And I'm Ash the oldest of this dumb group of friends

"And I'm Ash the oldest of this dumb group of friends."

"Demi

"Demi." I get out and sit next to the three of them.

"Like the singer?!" Juno asks

I sigh "yup."

A load voice came through the intercom in the wall.

Ladies and Gentlemen please meet at the mess hall in five minutes.

"Yay first dinner." Paxton jumps up and runs over to one of the four Dressers.

"Really your changing?" Ash laughs.

"Um duh I have to look good for Liam." She roles her eyes.

"I'll just stay in what I'm wearing." I laugh.