3(Hallie⬆️)

We walk out and go to the back of the cabin. There was a fire place with logs already in it. I sit on one of the chairs and put my hood up. Ash and Landon work in the fire and Juno sits by me.

"We do this every now and then." She says looking at the now lit  fire.

"Fun." I keep my eyes on the burning logs.

"Yup." Pax smiles.

I hear laughing and look up. The three from dinner were walking past, but the one with a SnapBack had his arm around a girl.

The other boy looks over at me and smiles

The other boy looks over at me and smiles. I bite my lip look down.

"Looks like Riley is back with Addi." Juno laughs.

"Addi?" I look over at her.

"Maddies younger sister Addi."

"What about that other guy? Zach." I watch as the keep walking.

"He dated some girl for awhile last year. I think her name was Hallie."

"I'm going to go look around before it gets to dark." I stand up and start to walk away.

"Hey take the flashlight." Landon throws it to me.

I put it in my pocket and walk around the camp. I follow the the dirt paths and look around. It was really beautiful. Once I get to lake I sit in the grass. The sun was going down slowly. Someone sits next to me.

"Hey." I turn around to see a beautiful girl.

Her dark brown hair feel over her face and blew in the wind. Her green eyes eyes shining In the sun that was still setting.

"I saw you looking at Zach today." She didn't face me.

"Your Hallie." I sigh and turn back to the water.

"I saw him looking at you too." She put her head down. "And it's the way he first looked at me."

A tear rolled down her cheek. I look down and bite my lip.

"But I fucked up." She wipes away the tear and stands up.

"Oh..." I was confused.

"He is a good guy. He just doesn't look at any girl like that." She walked away.

I look down thinking about the look he gave me. His blue eyes, smile. A small smile appears on my face. I get up and turn on the flashlight. There were very few lights here so it was dark. I make my way back the way I came. Voices came from behind the cabin. I walk back there and see Riley,Addi,Maddie, and Zach sitting in the chairs. I walk up and they turn around and stop talking.

"Um hi.." I push my hair behind my ear.

"The fire was still going so..."

"It's fine." I walk up to the empty chair and sit. "I'm Demi."

"I'm Maddie. That's my sister Addi and her boyfriend Riley, and that's Zach." The older girl points to each person.

"Hi." I wave.

They all said hey. But there is one thing I noticed. The look.