Just Go With It.

~Still Harry's POV.~

Louis looked stunned. "Y-You don't do that!" Louis called out, as red as a tomato.

"But I can do this." I whispered softly and spread his legs apart. I lifted them up and put them above my shoulders, holding them there. I leaned forward and started licking over his entrance.

"H-Harry!." Louis moans out and clenches his legs together. "C-C'Mon, nows not the t-time. M-My family might h-hear!" Louis groaned out.

I brought my head away, ''Certainly they didn't hear you moaning my name in your sleep." I smirked, seeing his eyes widened and blushed darker.

"You were blowing me off!" Louis whined out.

"You actually woke me up moaning, so I started to give you a blow job. It turned me on."I giggled and winked, before spreading his cheeks apart and licking again. Louis started moaning again, filling me with more lust. I could tell he was sporting a hard one now. I shyly slid my tongue into the hole making him arch his back, which made me happy. He's my owner now, he should be pleasured by me. All I want to do is make him feel good.

"F-Fuck Harry!" Louis exhaled and moved his hands down to my head. I let go of his legs.

"Can you please turn over and get on fours?" I asked softly and saq him panting and staring. He just stayed there. "Fine then." I whispered and got on top of Louis lining myself up. I bit down onto my lip getting ready for the pain of not being prepared. I slowly slid myself onto his member and went all the way down. Fuck, this hurts. Looks like I'm sleeping all tomorrow. I started riding him fastly making myself hit my prostate. I moaned out and heard a few moans from him.

"H-Harry I'm gonna...." Louis moaned out and harshly grasped onto my hips, bucking up into my pattern.

"N-Now Lou, now." I moaned and came all over his chest and face. I felt him shoot inside of me. I pulled away and slid next to him. "S-Sorry." I whispered and used the shirt to clean of his face. I looked into his eyes, feeling the pain of not being prepared come in. "Goodnight Lou, thank you."

"Goodnight Haz." Louis whispered and put his hand on my cheek. I looked into his eyes again, before falling into the slumber.