Do Me A Favor.

Harry's in the shower, thank god. I have to hide my neck under two scarfs now. I wasn't wearing them now, I was about to go to bed. Harry finally shimmed out of the bathroom, in only his boxers. 

 ''Oh, I need to get you some clothes.'' I mumbled softly walked over to my closet. I felt him grab my arm softly.

 ''Actually, when I was using the loofah, my fingernail scrapped over my skin and cut it,'' Harry explained opening up his legs, showing me where it cut him. I bit down onto my lip, it was dangerously close to his, place. ''My other owner used to kiss my boobooes better, so I'm used to it.'' Harry flushed, he sounded like a little kid, it was quite adorable. ''Would you mind?" He questioned softly and looked up to me. He was now sitting down on the bed.

 ''Harry, I would love to, but don't you think it's a bit close to your, area?" I asked softly and put my hand on his shoulder. He frowned.

 ''Please?" He asked softly and kept his legs spread apart. I closed my eyes, he looked so sweet. I couldn't say no to that.

 I leaned down in-between his legs and gently pressed kisses along his scratch. I could feel his breath hitch, and his mouth made a really strange noise. I smirked, maybe it's time for me to get revenge for him destroying my neck. I continued to press kisses along his upper inner thigh, before looking up to him. I stepped out of his thighs, closing them and sitting on his lap. i made it so I was facing towards him, with both of my legs on each side of him. He looked confused at me, but I winked and started kissing up his neck. He made a small cat purr and put his hands down on my waist. I was just going to trick him though. 

 I started rolling my hips down on him, making him moan a bit. ''You have quite a bit of tattoos on you.'' I whispered starting to kiss over the 17BLACK tattoo. He made a soft growl and moaned again. I pushed him back onto the bed and sat on his stomach. ''Is this what you want?" I asked, seeing his eyes open. They're now filled with a dark lust coating them, and his pupils are dilated. He nodded.

 ''Yes Lou.'' He moaned out quietly and ran his fingers up my back. Fuck. Don't get sucked in Louis, don't you fucking dare. I leaned down and started kissing down his chest, noticing that he has 4 nipples instead of two. I gently took one in my mouth, and started sucking. That made an ecstasy of moans escape from his mouth.

 ''Shh Harry, my mum'll hear you.'' I whispered and took another in my mouth, sucking that one too. I covered his mouth from moaning and ran his fingers up my back. He pulled me up and looked into my eyes. He smiled softly before gently pressing his lips onto mine.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I know it's short, shh. cx.

 ~Cayla.