Don't Ever Let Go Chapter 7

*Rosalie’s P.O.V*

Dinner wasn’t as I expected. It was actually quite enjoyable.

Connor, Riley, Toby, Mira, and I volunteered to clean up. We let Joan’s husband, Mark and herself chill. Mark even said, “ It’s a great way for all of you to get o know one another.”

“So, R. You go to Franklin, huh?” Mira asked as she picked up the dirty plates.

“Yeah. I’m a Junior,” I answered.

“I have a friend there. He’s a senior. Does the name Austin Abrams ring a bell?” Mira questioned

IT RINGS THE HUGE CHURCH BELL IN ROME!

Austin Abrams isn’t any hot popular teenager. He has a huge heart.

HE IS PERFECTION.

He’s really smart.

He can act

He’s funny

He can sing

He plays soccer like Lionel Messi for fuck’s sake!

Oh, yeah. And um…….. HE’S HOT LIKE OMG every girl has the hots for him I’m not even joking

“ Um.. yeah. He plays soccer, right?” as if I didn’t know.

I know where he goes to go grocery shopping with his mom

I didn’t stalk him or anything. I just.. bumped into him. And freaked out. Ok

I couldn’t help but picture his perfect Colgate smile, his dirty blonde hair, his green eyes, HUGE biceps,and his dimples.

I wonder if he’s ever had a girlfriend.

“Yep. Hmm, what do you think of him?” Mira asked. Well, that’s personal.

“ Well, he has really good looks, obviously. And uhm, a triple threat,” I couldn’t think of anything anymore that covers up my attractedness towards Austin.  “ My friend says that he’s an inch close to being perfect and I can’t say there isn’t any truth in that. “ I laughed, kind of nervously.

“ True. Girls hated on me for being friends with him, you know,”

“ Aww, don’t get hurt by the girls’ hatred. They’re just jealous. Plus, you’re mine now. Not like you’re gonna be with him, are you?” Connor joined the conversation, opening his arms to hug Mira.

“ What? Of course not, “ Mira hugged him. “You know that.”

Then they started kissing.

“ EW GROSS PDA MUCH GUYS?!” Toby yelled, covering his eyes.

Riley and I looked away from the couple and awkwardly looked at each other.

*Riley’s P.O.V*

So basically, I gotta be athletic and hot and a triple threat to be near perfect?

Wow. Who is this guy?

Connor and Mira finally broke away, giggling.

“Which school do you go to?” R asked.

“ I go to a virtual school. I’m a junior too,” I replied.

“ Oh, yeah. Your mum mentioned that you were the same age as I am.  So, is it like, fun going to virtual school? “

I chuckled at her question. “ It’s still school, R. I still have homework, tests , and stuff. So, you figure it out.”

“No, I meant compared to normal school!”

“Oh, well, yeah, it’s better I guess. There’s no bullying,” I told her. Oh crap. Why did I have to mention about the bullying part? No, maybe she’ll shrug it off. Oh please do

“ Yeaaaah, I guess you’re right.