Are you sure....

Jacob's POV

"Ok so I'll start, which means you'll ask me a question first." She said with a smile. Her smiles is so sweet.

"So, umm start with what's your full name?" I said grinning at her. She looks at me weirdly

"My name is Sierra Andriana Beckham." She said smiling.

"It's a really nice name." I said honestly.

"Umm, so what's you name....full name?" She said hesitatingly. I don't know why but I felt like she was uncomfortable.

"Jacob Travis William." I said in the most intimidating voice, which made her laugh.

"Those are like 3 different names, I mean-" before she could finish, I cut her off. I understood what she meant.

"Jacob is my first, obviously, Travis is my granddad's name, and William is my dad's name. I am the only child in the family that's why they thought of naming me that. It doesn't budge me, tho, because I kinda like my name." I said.

"I never said it was bad." She said making me smile while she was doing the same.

"Umm, how old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 19 and u?." She said smiling.

"I'm 20." I said and she was still smiling.

"So, do you still talk to Austin?" She asks out of no where. She realises what she said after some time.

"Umm, i mean he is your cousin, so you talk to him often right?" She asks correcting what she said before. Now I know why she was uncomfortable. For a moment there was an awkward silence between us.

"Umm, you know what? Forget I asked. It's just-" I cut her off.

"Yeh, I talk to him. He's happy. Austin and Allison are getting married next month. Yeh, that's all I know." I said with a straight face. I knew she felt bad.

"My turn to ask you a question. So you still aren't over Austin right?" I said smirking. She moved uncomfortably.

"To be honest, I am over him, it's just that I question sometimes what's going on in his life." She said smiling.

"Ok, my turn. So, umm, do u have a girlfriend?" She asked nervous and I smirked.

"Nah. I'm single. It kinda hurts to have such a good looking face but no one to tell you that everyday." I said while pouting which made her laugh. She looked nice when she smiled.

"What's your favorite song." I asked her.

"That's a hard one. Umm, I guess, New York City- The Chainsmokers." She said with a smile.

"What's your favorite song?" She asked.

"Ugh, I think it would be, Me, Myself, and I - G-Eazy ft. Bebe Rexha." I said smirking.

"So.... U ask again." She said

"Umm, what's your mom's name?" I asked because i didn't know what to ask.

"Uh.. Her name... Is...... Camari , Camari Andriana Wilson..." She said really, really uncomfortably.

"That's a really good name." I said cheerfully.

Yeh... I know... So, What's your mum's name?" She asked me.

"Her name is Imogen William. Sweet and simple." I said with a smile.

".... So, are you new here?" She asked, referring to the college.

"Yeh, but I know some people here." I said with a smile.

"..... Are you..... a.....umm..virgin?" As soon as I asked, she shifted uncomfortably. God, why did I even ask.

"Umm.. Yeh?. I know it sounds crazy, but I don't know why I'm still holding on to it.." She said obviously embarrassed of the fact that she was still a virgin.

"No, No it's just.... Um, innocent." I said laughing at how nervous she was.

She looked down at her watch and starting saying "shit, shit, shit"

"What's up?" I asked.

"We are late... Really late" she got up and pulled me up.

"We gotta go. They have some games for us to know each other better." She said referring to the camp.

We started jogging back to the camp area.

When we arrived at the camp area, they were already settle and they all started staring at us because we were late.

"where have you been Jacob and Sierra?" Said Mr.Zacksman (A.N please excuse the name cause i forgot the teacher names so yeh.)

"Umm, Ah, w-w-we were just looking around the c-camp. Because you see the camp is like really pretty, like I mean mother nature." She obviously nervous. While I was just laughing at her hideous attempt at explain where we were. Well, it wasn't only me who was laughing but also some of the students.

"Why the F should I be the one explaining. God , why do you hate me, what have I done to deserve this." She mumbled loud enough for some of us to hear and we started laughing harder. Sierra's cheeks became a dark shade of red, when she realized, she said it out loud, and I couldn't help but smile at her. Is Mr.Zacksman deaf? Like seriously, cause looks at as if we are idiots for laughing, but the real idiot is him.

"Shut it all of you" Mr.Zacksman said flaming red with anger.

"and you two in my office right now!" Mr.Zacksman shouted.

"There isn't any office here." I said obviously make him more angry.

"My tent then!" He said .

We followed after him into his tent. He told us both to sit... On the floor. And started talking.

------
Hey,
So I know it took me long, to post this chapter and I know it isn't long either.... But I updated it, and Kinda made it a little longer. I have a lot to do so please cut me some slack. but I'm thinking about like posting another story. The story, I actually don't like it so I'm going to finish it off like in three or four days so that I can start off with my new story and put a lot of effort in it. And I'm planning to put the ending really stupid because I planned a lot for the story but that was until I wanted to write my own ORIGNAL book.
THANK YOU AMAZING PEOPLE FOR 9K READS!?!?!? who would have ever thought of that..

Much love,
Perk