Fiancè.......

Jacob's POV

Ugh I am replaying the moment she broke the bed again and again but I still don't feel bored. " so where are you going to have dinner today?" I said while looking at her brush her " wait I haven't decided, I guess in the restaurant that's near the dorm" she said looking unsure " ok that's great because I'm going to eat at the same place. Wanna go together?" I said " sure, that'll be great. When should we leave ?" She asked " I guess in about 20 minutes, ok" I said " ok" she said.

I got ready in 8 minutes. I'm waiting for Sierra who is still choosing what to wear. After 3 minutes of searching she said " hey Jacob, what should I wear?" I walked to her closet and picked out a crop top with some denim shorts " here you go, just wear this ok?" I said " yep, this is perfects, thanks" she said taking the clothes. After changing she just fixed her hair and picked up her purse and I said " ready to go" "yes" she said stepping outside.

After we arrived, we sat on the seat on the corner and ordered some food. While waiting for the food I asked her some questions. " Sierra are you new in town or what?" I asked " no, I grew up here" she said "so do you know anyone in campus?" I asked " I don't know anyone, you could say that I'm new here because all my friends went to different colleges" she said " umm Jacob do you know Austin ?" (Austin is her ex) She asked " yeh, he's my cousin. why?" I asked curious " umm cause he is I mean was my boyfriend, he left me for a blond b!tch, I don't know why!" She said in a sad tone " oh that blond girl was his fiancé" I said ashamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys I hope you liked this chapter it's not that long because I had a lot of work and friend problems so that's the reason but at least I updated.
-Perkha