One: Blocked

lol guys when yo get to the ending its kind cheesy sorry :/ BUT THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS, I LOVED EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM <3 comment, vote and fan if ya like :D

-----

One: Blocked

                His eyes opened; the hazel that consumed his pupils widened when he saw the date. It flashed across the clock in green letters, screaming to him to remember, remember all the people he watched die as the man smacked them with a bat over and over again…

                He stood up, the cold hardwood floor sat under his feet, being crushed each day by merely his weight. The sun poured in through the windows, shadows engulfed the light from the trees. Small flecks of dust swam in the air; the sun illuminating the pieces of unwanted fibers along with his tanned skin, a beautiful glow radiated off of him, not even an angel could’ve pulled it off like he did. His dark blonde hair sparkled as his light blonde highlights shone out with pride, grasping the attention for itself.

                Ethan reached for the draw and forced it open, pulling out the only nice shirt he owned. He tugged it over his head. The white buttons screamed in protest at the anger that filed him once every year, their threads being stretched so thin that were at their breaking point. Swinging the black jacket over his shoulders, he tugged on the matching suit pants, not bothering to undo the button.

                The worst day of his life, kept repeating through his head like a broken record. Black vinyl scratched from the overuse, skipping and pausing at certain scenes in his skull.

                Blood curdling shrieks still rang in his ears; the hopelessness in their eyes was inscribed into his eyelids.  Small faces covered with smeared red blinded his vision; so many whispers begged him to be let out of the god damned cage the man kept them in. The man he killed.

                There wasn’t one day he regretted plunging the knife deep into his lower back, to have blood spurt out onto his face and clothes. The substance stained his skin as he told the little girl to run, the little girl that he dreamt about every night since then.

                Don’t put yourself though torture for a girl you’re never going to see again, he thought bitterly, gritting his teeth.  

                The water bottle in his hand cracked open as he squeezed it, inhuman strength brewing in him. Pools of the clear liquid hastened to the floor, devastating into millions of pieces. He closed his eyes hoping to calm down, to rid of the antagonism that boiled inside of him, spilling over its contents all over the terrain.

                You’ll see her there, this time she will be there. Ethan tried convincing himself of the lies that spread venom inside of him, poisoning his mind along with the rest of him. Every time he tried it worked, the one flame of hope still burned in the core of his body, oxygen nourishing the flame every time air flooded his lungs. It still sat there, unharmed, untouched after so many years.  

                He walked down the stairwell, footsteps reverberating throughout the house. Moisture built in his hand as he clutched it into a fist; the simple task of opening a door was made foreign like a language he could not speak, but was forced to talk it.

                Frustrated, he unlocked the door and kicked it. The wood came flying open, smacking the person on the other side in the face. A grunt of pain was muttered under their breath, like a whisper in the wind.

                “Dude,” Sam stood in front of him glaring, his ocean blue eyes were lasers that burned holes into Ethan. Black hair sat on top of his head, a flip in front as the rest of his hair lay down peacefully. A scolding feeling rose inside if home, a pit of guilt forming in the depths of his stomach. “What the hell?”