"Oh, you're going with Jeremy? Um, I mean, alright..."

"That means it's you and me, Lauren." Brody winked.

"Fine. We need to go." I muttered.

"See you soon." Brianna nodded and the three of us left.

Time passed and emotions grew.

We got out of the car and looked at the building.

"This is the place."

"Um, are you sure? It's a candy store. Trust me, I love a pack of skittles as much as the next guy, I just don't think that will help us with our situation..." Brody sighed.

"There's a reason I brought us here. This place is owned by Blackwell Universal. That means that this place should be connected to their mainframe. If I'm right, we should be able to get what we need directly from this location."

"I get it now. I'm relieved, this should be much easier than I thought."

"There's just one issue, I assumed that they'd be closed by now, but all the lights are still on..."

"Maybe they have late hours."

"Whatever this means, I have a plan. You distract the front desk and I'll sneak into the back and hack into Blackwell's mainframe. Okay?" I asked.

"You got it!" Brody winked.

"Just remember, this is Blackwell Universal we're dealing with. You never know what they have hidden up their sleeve..."

We walked up to the door and Brody opened it for me.

I walked in and I mumbled "That's odd..."

"Hello? I'd like a Reese's Cup and some M&Ms right now!" Brody yelled. 

"Brody!" I hit him "Shut up!"

"No one is here, Lauren."

"I know, and the door was unlocked... I'm not feeling good about this."

"It's okay, I'll go scope the place out. If I see anything, I'll yell."

"Brody, please don't do anything to get yourself killed... I need you."

"Wait, you need me?"

"Uh- I mean- You know... I need your help, with stuff..." I said frantically.

"What kind of stuff?" Brody winked.

"Um- We aren't having this conversation right now. Just go look around..."

"As you say, my lady."

"Don't get killed!" I yelled.

'Maybe I was wrong, this time. Maybe there isn't anything wrong here... I wonder...'

"Lauren." Brody said walking back towards me "I'm pretty sure I found the original owner of the store. He's in the back, he's dead."