"It's pretty interesting..." he said with a lot of doubt, "so here it goes, have you ever thought of putting him in your mouth?"

She was silent.

He shouldn't have asked. The last time he had gotten a mouth job was from a whore in St Peter's, that was a week after he was told about his arranged marriage, two weeks before the marriage.
And God, he had smiled all the way to his house. But this was Helen, Helen was discreet, she wouldn't do such a thing.
He shouldn't have raised the topic at all.

Helena grabbed him more firmly looking into Alfonso's eyes.

"No, I have never thought of it. How...how do you do it?" she asked trustingly.

"I was just joking, you don't put him in the mouth..." He pulled her to him in a hug. God, was he crazy or what?

"Actually, I think you do. Logically, it makes sense." She said recalling how he had held her last night. He had licked every part of her and kissed all of her.

An idea struck her.

She started stroking him since he held him in her palm. He staggered to the wall and she followed still stroking him. Carelessly, he leaned on the wall as she kneeled in front of him taking him by the mouth and stroking him by the tongue.

"Helen...I...Hel... You don't..ah!" He was beginning to sound like a broken record now. She silenced him with her tongue pushing him as far as she could flicking it out to lick him when she pulled him out . She grabbed him in her palm tilting him upwards before sucking in what was below. His abdominal muscles flexed and he moaned openly, not trying to hide it like the day before.

He could not help but hang one of his legs on her shoulder to give her space as she went on bobbing in and pulling out, bobbing in and pulling out. He started moving his hips thrusting in and out of her mouth.

"Ah! Holy...ah...Helena!"

Really sir Diego really, does it feel that good?

She toyed with him slightly biting him and squeezing with her palm.

"Don't do that!!" That is exactly what he wanted then.

She looked up at him innocently, "Don't do what...?"

"The bi...ah!" She bit him more roughly, "That...!" She tilted her head chewing playfully at him stroking at the same time, "I'm close! I'll come if you keeeeeee... Helena!" He came, his back arching from the wall forcing his shaft deep into her throat. She pulled back a bit to avoid chocking as he filled  her mouth with the warm sticky fluid and she swallowed while some of it drained into her throat involuntarily. Who had taught her that at all, who had told her to swallow?

She looked up at his tired face, his eyes closed, his hand on his head the other grabbing her hair. Her eyelashes had water drops and the shower was pouring directly on her. His length was flexing as if it had some spasms. She placed him on her mouth to lick him off but was surprised as the fluid filled her again. She suck on him then flicked her tongue out while Alfonso tapped him on her tongue. She sucked again till she was sure he was empty then continued to lick him off.

Slowly he removed his leg from her shoulder and pulled her up.
"I would strangle you..." He panted, " ...but...that was wonderful," he whispered into her ear. And she nodded then he hugged her.

Perfect, now he had treated her like a whore, what was next? God Alfonso why are you so dirty minded, now you have messed the prude girl. That was a dirty game never to be played again.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have..."

"Why do you apologize everyday sir Diego? Really sometimes it would not be something wrong at all."