He smiled at her as she bit her lip to restrict a moan. There was lust in both their eyes as they stared at each other wondering what the other thought.

"Stop biting your lip Helen. It's discouraging. Let it flow in you naturally... I want to hear you moan...'please'...I want to hear you beg...I want to hear you cry...I like hearing your voice..."

Beg?? She was not going to beg for him, that would be embarrassing.

He slipped off her underwear and raised her knee up by the ankle. She curled her legs on his neck instinctively and he buried his head in her core.

He inhaled her.

Sucked in her.

"I want to kiss every part of you and taste all of you..." Alfonso whispered into Helena's ear causing her to tremble in excitement.

He kissed her on the crook of her neck and licked her till she moaned grabbing his bald head in her palms. He pulled away and sunk down starting from her well pedicured toes trailing kisses up to her thighs and back into her core.

"Sir Diego.... Sir...." He too removed his underwear keeping his eyes on hers, looking all hot and sensuously sweaty. Okay the sweat was due to the medicine but who cared, he looked... inviting? And worked out. She gasped at his length and quickly averted her eyes to the wall. He giggled... Very unmanly.

"Don't act like you have never seen one..."

"It's almost the size of my wrist..." She whispered her cheeks brightening with a blush. Hell, he was huge and that scared her.

She loved it all.

"Does it matter?" he smirked and she shook her head. He felt at ease talking to her now. If talking to her this much meant they were naked then he would be more than glad to stay naked for the rest of his life just to get her to talk too much.

He hauled himself up before cupping her chin to kiss her lips slowly biting her lower lip forcing her to open up to him as he started exploring every part of her mouth. The kiss was the best thing Helena had ever felt in her whole life? His tongue explored her brushing across her teeth and subconsciously hitting her palate causing her to mourn nice and slow. He began the survey of her body again this time kissing every part of her while she moaned underneath him. He could not help but smile at the rewards of his effort and at that moment he felt like he owned her. Every part part of her seemed to belong to him as he kissed it forcing Helena to moan involuntarily.

The tip of his length brushed at her core invitingly and he looked at her and whispered sensually in her ear, "So... is this not about having fun?"

"Mhh? You are..., sir..."

"Shh... You don't have to answer." He kissed her lips, just a peck this time. His length kept on teasing her core till she could no longer bear the large ball building in her stomach.

"Now..." she whispered, "Enter me now..."

Alfonso held her other breast and sucked on it again till her back arched and subconsciously her legs parted waiting for him. She drew her hips to him feeling the warmth of his rigid shaft more. He didn't go there yet but rather grabbed her thigh massaging her on the groin till she felt like she was going to explode. He was hard too and she too could tell easily from the taut veins tight on his length that he too wanted in her as soon as possible.

Again he went down to her core. This time he was sucking her, biting her vaginal lips and digging back into her core. He flicked his tongue out and licked her, his face kneading on her groin as her hips began to ride along involuntarily. It was a simple exchange she understood, lips kissing lips nothing less nothing more.