Trois

"Marinette! How was your date with Adrien?" Ayla Said and i felt the red color get on My cheeks. "WHAT DID HAPPEND?!" She almost yelled over the einter school yard. "Shhh, nothin special happend okey?" I Said and looked around and saw that everyone was watching us. Shit. Adrien smiled at me and begin to talk with Nino. "So tell me" Ayla was so excited so she jumped up and down - not havily thoe-. "Ayla, nothing special happend, we did homework and talked." I said and Ayla send me an flirty wink. "We all know what " doing homework" actually means Mari" she said and i blushed even more. "Ayla stop, we didn't do anything special!" She ignored me and walked over to Adrien and Nino. "I just wonder if you guys want to watch a movie with us, at Marinettes house?" she said and I -seriously- felt the color disappear in my face. "Sure, when?" Nino said and Ayla looked at me with a teasingly face. "Tomorrow 6.pm, and I count on you to come" she said and pointed at both o them and then walked away. "Ayla!" I ran after her and garbed her shoulder. "Why did you do that?" "Because i want to get you and Adrien together, like a couple you know" "but now I really need to clean my room...aaahh! I need to take down all pictures on Adrien! Shit!" Ayla did just laugh at me and laid her hand on my shoulder. "Take it easy Mari, I'll help you" she said and I feel the relief fill me.

" see you after school" she said.

-------------

"So I think every picture is down now" Ayla said and wiped away a drop of sweat. "Thanks, what would i do without you" I said and she smiled. "Portably die" we started to laugh, "I must go, but see you tomorrow" she said and leaved my room. "Phu, that's was so hard to make her not see me" Tikki said and I gave her a cookie.

---------
"So I see you tonight?" Ayla said and walked away to her mothers car. "Bye Marinette, see you tonight" Nino said and waved at me. "So I guess we see each other after noon" Adrien Said and smiled at mee, i felt my heart skipped a beat. "Y-yes" he smiled and get in to the grey limousine. Oh My god!
"Hey, stop jumping! I get dizzy!" Tikki said and her face plopped out of my bag. "I'm so sorry Tikki" I said and stopped jump. "We should better go home and make us ready for tonight" I said and started walk home.

*knock knock*

"Marinette your friends are here now!" Mom yelled and i -seriously- ran out of my shower and out to my room. "Marionette? Are you there?" It was Ayla. "Yes, are you alone?" She answered me with a yes and I did make a phu sound. Ayla come up from the stairs and smiled at me. "What wold you do if I was Adrien and he saw you like this" she asked with a laugh and I blushed hard. "Probably die" I'd take a White hoddie with an black cat on it, i get it from My grandpa when zuzie died (our black cat I had when I was twelve) i took a pair of black leggings and brushed my hair. "Someone gonna like your outfit" Ayla said and smiled teasing at me. "If chat noir saw your outfit he would probably marry you" she said and pointed at the black cat on my shirt. I started to laugh and sat down In my couch. "I think so to " my moms voice erupted us. "Marinette your two other friends are here now." Adrien and Nino get into my room and smiled bright, " we took snacks and drinks" Nino said and sat down in the couch. "Good" I said and turned my tv on. "I like your shirt" Adrien smiled at me, my face turned red and I said thanks with a small voice, "Paris is under attack of a monster" a girl reporter said and I felt how everything stopped. " I-I just need to go to the toilet" Adrien said and get out of my room. "What should we do?" Ayla said and they both say pressed to each other. " I don't know " Nino said and I bit my lip. Please Chat, Can you make it on you own?