At the end of Paul’s class, he said that we should give our assignment now. Everyone started to line up at Paul’s table, give their work, and then leave the classroom.

                        Then it was my turn. I gave my work to Paul. He took it then looked at it for a moment. Hr then looked at me.

“Impressive.” He said as he placed it on top of the pile of homeworks. “Annabeth?” he asked, but I know he knows the answers. I replied with a wide sheepish grin.

                        He shook his head while chuckling.

“Oh, Percy, Percy, Percy.” He mumbled. I chuckled.

“Bye, Paul” I said as I walked out the door, making my way towards P.E.

“Hey, Percy.” A girl said. Umm.. Sandra, I think, her name is. She is one of Jessica’s friends. You know, (cheerleaders).

“Hey, Sandra.” I said smiling. I then continued towards gym. I could hear her giggle. UUGGHHH.. why does cheerleaders do that!!

                        She was..well.. a bit of my .. stalker. I mean, she was always stalking me. Like, she was one of those girls who stalk me. I swear, there’s not one day they didn’t follow me around school campus. And the giggling. Oh, the giggling!! I really wanted to shout at them when they do that. I normally don’t mind, but when the giggling began, my mind wanted to blow up. I mean, who would want to hear lots of ‘hehehehehehehhehehe’ ALL DAY!! UGHH.

                        I was happy because they didn’t even follow me this past few days. Hades, I didn’t even see them. I sighed.

                        I opened the door of the gym and saw a familiar blonde sitting alone in the far corner of the benches, reading a book.

                        I smiled and walked towards her.

“Hey.” I said when I was near earshot. Annabeth looked up from her book. When she saw me she smiled.

“Hey.” She said kissing my cheek, when I sat next to her. I shook my head and kissed her on the lips. I could feel her smile against the kiss, then kissed back.

“Guys, stop it with the eating your faces. It’s really gross!!!”someone said behind us.

                        We looked back and saw Alex and Mark.

“hey, guys.” We said. They took a seat and we waited till all of us are here, in comfortable silence.

                        Not long, we were complete. Zach and Max sat beside Alex behind us, and Jessica sat next to Annabeth.

 Then the coach came and said that we will have the ‘worst and boring day’ today, because we were only gonna measure for our new P.E. clothes.

                        The news received some cheers, some grunts, and some lazy nods.

----------LINE BREAK--------

                        I was at my locker throwing my stuff that I didn’t need in the locker quickly, because I told Annabeth that I’d take her home.

                        We parted ways because her locker was at the other hallway. So, I told her to wait for me.

                        I then arranged the things I needed later in my bag. When I was finished I took off and walked my way towards Annabeth’s locker.

                        On the way there, I felt myself get thirsty so I stopped by the fountain.

                        I gulped down the cold refreshing water, loving the feeling when I heard familiar noises that I hate so much.

GIGGLES!

                        UUGGHH!! I mentally screamed. Sure enough, three girls who I know that was few of the stalkers were across the hall looking at me, giggling.

                        I sighed. I smiled at them cause I didn’t want to be rude then quickly walked away. Not before hearing the torturous giggles.

UUGGHH!!

                        When I was at Annabeth’s locker I saw her talking to Kyle. Great.

“Annabeth?” I said trying to get her attention from behind her, and succeeding.