Chapter 1

Babb

*A/N  okay so this is one of my first books to wright so please please tell me what you think and if you want to tell me any thing encouragement or criticism it is welcome and also please try not to kill me if I don't update. Some times it takes a while for my creativity battery level to recharge *

The ally way smelled like rotting food. It was full of trash and flys that buzzed  in the scorching sun. But I was alone and that was all I cared about. It was just about the only thing I cared about recently. Ever since that day she- 

No. Stop. Don't  go there 

"Ashwyn! Ashwyn! What are you doing here! Crouching in all this trash?" It was Mon Kourn. It always was. He was the only one that cared any way. 

Idid not reply. I had not spoken since- 

Stop. No you can't go there. It's a pit that even you can't climb out of. 

Mon steps forward and holds out  his hand to me . "Come on Ash."he says with a twit of his lips. "Get up. For me."

I takes his hand slowly and cautiously stands up a slight tug at the corner of my own mouth. 

"Wow Ash! Your smiling! That's more than what you've done in over a month!" He says to her grining more now. 

Three months. Three months for everything to go to hell. Bodys everywhere. Houses burning. People screaming. Children cry- 

No. Stop it. Stop it right now.

I  squeezes her eyes shut trying to stop the flood of horrible images. Breathing hard I strangles Mon's hand.

He notices " Ashwyn! Are you okay?" I shake my head ferociously.

'No. No I'm not. Like hell im not. How could I be? Will I ever be okay again? I don't think so'

After a minute I take a shaky breath, open my eyes and slowly nod my head. Mon is still standing in front of me, my hand still in his and a determined  end look in his eyes. "Ashwyn look at me." I glance up at him. He looks me in the eye. "Ashwyn Black what happened was not your fault. And don't you dare think it was . We all know that it is the Silver kings fault." I smiled sadly at him. Of course it was my fault if I had been stronger, not let any thing slip than maybe- 

No . He's right and you know it. It's the kings fault.

The king he was the one who hurt Nimona and Elentaya. I was going to make him pay. Not that I will tell anyone that.

"Come on Ash. We need to go to The Home. The matron will kill us"he said smirking. Thay walked had in hand to The Home.

A/N thank you one and all for read ing this!  I can't decide what the cover should look like so I decide to hold a competition! Send your covers to me!@Bbrules327. Thank you so much again for reading this. If you have any comments, criticism, or Ideas please message me!!!!!!!!

Bbrules327