"You don't understand though." She whispers.

"What do I not understand?" He asks.

"I'm always happy when I'm with you, even if I'm crying."

It's quiet for a second. "I'm unconditionally and irrevocably in love with you." Liam whispers.

"I want to get married already." She mumbles.

I feel so bad.

But they're having a very heavy conversation.

My phone vibrates.

I peek down at it. It's a group chat.

Mason, Brody, Max, Mike, Shaun, and Drew.

Mason: I feel so terrible for listening because they really don't know we're here.

Me: me too but its such a heavy conversation. I don't want to interrupt.

Drew: let's just suck it up and apologize to Liam later.

"We could go." Liam says. "We could go right now."

"I know."

"But you want your dream wedding." He whispers. "I know that."

"I mean, after all, I only get one wedding." Abby says.

Me: I feel terrible. I feel so terrible

Max: me too.

It's quiet for a long time.

"Would you ever go to a ten year reunion for high school?" He asks her.

She's quiet for a second. "I don't know. I, what if Logan goes. I'm scared of him."

"I know." He sighs.

"You remember that day I woke up screaming?" She asks softly.

"Yeah." He says.

"He was between my legs in that nightmare. I thought it was you. He woke me up that way in the dream. I remember I was screaming for you to come save me."

My heart is pounding so badly.

"Is that why you practically begged me to do that to you later on? To eat you out?"

"I hate that phrase." She mumbles. "But yeah. I just wanted to forget."

Mason: I want to reveal us but Abby is probably going to be really upset when she finds out that we heard everything.

Me: I know dude idk what to do

"I didn't know." Liam mumbles.

"I didn't want you to know. I didn't want anybody to know. It was like, a wet dream without you and a revolting twist that I was trapped in. I was disgusted with myself."

"You know you can't control that. Besides, you can't live in fear. You knocked his ass out in high school. He's afraid of you now."

"And my ex boss? He was holding me down."

"You bashed his balls in with your knee." Liam says.

"Well you're afraid of airplanes." She says.

"Yeah, but I still go on them. Don't live in fear. I do what I'm afraid of. You're scared of heights but you climbed that fence, flashed all of our cousins, and still walked away with dignity. You're the strongest person I know."

"I know, I know. You're not mad at me for that, right?"

"No, it's not like you intentionally ripped your shirt off and whipped a tit out."