The Gang

Ali went downstairs 7 the morning with his uniform on and bag on his back to find Yaya and her dad having early breakfast. Yaya was having bread and milk while her dad had roti canai. A bowl of cereal, prepared for Ali, was already set on the table. Ali sat down beside Yaya and her father and munched down quietly and slowly on his cereal. His eyes were like rats, always flickering.

"Hey Ali, you want to follow me and my friends to school?" Yaya asked.

Ali gulped down the spoon of cereal he had in his mouth. "Y-yeah. Sure."

Yaya grinned as she drank her glass of milk in a shot.

"Mom! Me and Ali will go now!" Yaya shouted so that her mom can hear her from the kitchen.

"OK darling," came the reply.

"OK," Yaya hopped down from her seaf and took her bag and put it on her back. "Let's go."

She walked to the living room as Ali hurriedly finished his cereal and ran after her.

"Wait up!" Ali exclaimed.

Yaya stopped at the walkway beside the street as Ali came stumbling out.

"Are you OK?" Yaya asked worriedly.

"Yeah." Ali rubbed his hair. "I'm fine.

Yaya grinned and they both walked to the house next door. The boy, Boboiboy, was seen standing outside of his house. He waved when he saw them and walked over brightly. He seems to be in a good mood.

"Hey Yaya, new guest?" Boboiboy asked.

"Yeah. He's gonna be joining our school too!" Yaya exclaimed.

"H-hi. My name's Ali," Ali said shyly.

"Oh. Hi Ali," Boboiboy said.

"Let's go now." Yaya skipped along the street side as Ali and Boboiboy followed.

They walked to school together along with another two boys and a girl joining them up on the way there. The school was clean and, normal. It isn't as high-tech as his previous school. Phones and devices can't be used, whiteboards instead of digital boards and more. Ali sat at an empty seat beside Fang, a boy with purple hair and purple glasses. The gang had promised to help him out whenever he needed to. He felt he was being welcomed in their group just by that sentence.