I forgot about the ring as I looked into his eyes. I felt his warm breath on my cold cheeks and, at the same time, we started to lean in. We were inches apart and my eyes were closed, when we heard a loud cough, like someone trying to get someone's attention.

My head snapped up and my eyes found two people, one of which I recognised as Louis, the other must be Abi. She was very pretty, with model features and soft model locks. She was frowning at me, giving me and up and down look, assessing me. I looked down to see her hand protectively wrapped around Louis'.

I felt uncomfortable for two reasons. One, I was still very close to Niall and Louis was glaring at us with a hard expression. Two, Abi was assessing me, and it looked like she was laughing at me. Three, no one was talking. Ok maybe three reasons but you cant blame me.

I decided to break the ice, by stepping away from Niall, reluctantly as he was nice and warm, and walked over the two people. I smiled happily and hugged Louis, hating the feeling I got from his touch, Niall had recovered and was greeting Abi. I turned to greet her and my smile faltered as I saw her glare. I wasn't going to let her get the better of me so I smiled and held out my hand.

"Hello, I'm Summer, Summer Malfoy. It s nice to finally meet you, I have heard so much about you." She took my hand reluctantly and smiled a fake smile which anyone would believe.

"Abi-Its nice to finally meet you too" She said but I knew she didn't mean it. This is going to be a long night and I could not promise I could keep my cool with this girl. There's nothing I hate more than a best friend stealing pretty girl posh meanie that epitomises Abi.

We started to walk down the blue carpet that covered the entrance. Niall had started a conversation with Abi, so I walked with Louis. At first it was an awkward silence, as we didn't know what to say.

"Sooooo" he said awkwardly.

"You know when you say that, it makes situations REALLY awkward" I said, arching an eyebrow. He grinned, the twinkling in his eyes making my heart skip a beat.

"So how've you been?" He said, staring at the floor. God this is an awfully long walk. Why was he acting weird..almost..guilty?

Was he feeling guilty about the almost kiss. He must regret it. The pain from that realisation was bitter but I managed to swallow it as I continued the conversation as normal. 

"BAD! Stuck in my room all day, only coming out for food and school." I said, shuddering. He laughed loudly and I shoved him, purposefully wanting to be close, acting every bit of the stalker I was.

"It's not funny, not all of us have interviews and gigs and shows to do." I said teasingly.

"Hey, it's not my fault that I'm extremely talented" He said vainly. I rolled my eyes and laughed. He looked into my eyes and smiled a sweet smile that I could not help but return.

"You look really good tonight Summer" He said quietly. I smiled broadly, looking down at the compliment, though in the back of my head, I was trying to decipher the Da Vinci Code of what is Louis. What does he mean? Why is he telling me this? Am I reading into this?

"Are you just fishing for a compliment back, because if you were then that's evil Tomlinson!" I said teasingly, trying not to jump up and down or strangle him. As all girls, I dismiss a compliment that I don't feel I deserve. 

"Damn, you got me" He said jokily and we laughed into silence, my head reeling with what he said, he seemed to shake his head at the corner of my eye.

Deciding to dismiss all his actions before my head exploded, I breathed a sigh. 

We finally reached the table, where I sat next to Niall and opposite Louis. Niall winked at me as Abi went to the toilet to touch her make-up, which was perfect anyway but hey, who am I to complain about her absence.

"So, what were you and Abi, talking about eh?" I joked to Niall, nudging him softly in the arm which was rested on the table, whilst Louis stared at his phone.

"The only subject that keeps her talking; herself" He whispered and I laughed loudly. So someone does see her for who she is.

"Heard that" Louis said, not looking up from his phone, though I could see a smile on his face. This made me laugh more but again, if he knew how selfish Abi was, why date her?? 

"Excuse me, I'm gonna go to the loo too so then I don't have to get up after" I excused myself and found the loo, a good escape from Louis.

When I came out the cubicle, I was pushed to the side by someone who I couldn't see. I turned around to see Abi, towering above me, glaring.

"Wha- ABI????" I said, dumbfounded, a dull pain in my back where I slammed into something. That will bruise in the morning I thought.

"Now listen hear, you little slut. I SAW you flirting with my man, and all I'm going to say is keep your grubby hands off! HES MINE! And if you try something, you will be finding yourself on the front of every single magazine in England, you got that" she threatened me in a low somewhat dumb voice. The long words didn't suit her tongue and her eyes held the vacancy of decent knowledge. Well that's what I am telling myself to make myself feel better.

I nodded, too shocked to speak. I don't normally take threats lightly, but this time I'm not gonna sink to her level. Or up to her level, as she towered above me in her ridiculous heels.

"Good" She said, putting on that signature fake smile. She checked her appearance and made for the door. "See you out there" She said over her shoulder, as if we had been discussing the weather. 

THAT BITCH! SHE CALLED ME A SLUT! WHAT IS UP WITH THIS WORLD! I shook my head of these thoughts, making my way back to the table, still shocked.

Niall noticed my vacant expression. "Malf! What's up? You look like you've seen a ghost!" He said, looking into my eyes with confusion and putting a hand on my arm.I saw Louis tense at something, and I wondered what it was. 

I shook my head lightly. "Im good, sorry, I just spaced out." I smiled and caught Abi smirk out of the corner of my eye. The anger I felt when I saw her, that girl Is ASKING for it.

I smirked to myself. She is SO going to get it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU LIKE?? NIALL AND SUMMER

So what are you, team Louis or Team Niall

And doesn't Abi deserved a SLAP!

Thanks for reading!

COMMENT VOTE FAN!! LOVVE YOU!!!!!! xxxxx