Chapter 21

Carolina's Pov: "Yes that does make since why haven't I thought of that. I may have been there, and I know for certain Zoralth and Syreth have been there." Says a somewhat puzzled Elyass.

"What's this I hear about that book again." Says a random unhappy, very grumpy voice but continues ranting, "I come back from Rosemerrow, to find out Mirosh was in a coma but now has a poison called the Tears of Death. GEEZ!!!! I can't leave you dragons alone for one minute! Can't I! And now I see you're trying to unlock her dragon once again! I told you once and I'll tell you again! DO NOT USE THAT SPELL! It's very, very, VERY! DANGEROUS!" After ranting his head goes down panting and we all see who it is.

"Chaplin! Your back!" I yell with joy while running up to him hugging tightly.

I hear Chaplin grunt, trying to wiggle out of my death hug.

"Mind letting me go, so I don't die from a death hug." He says while I let go and continues, "Now then, we will unlock your dragon but not with that book... You see I didn't just go back to Rosemerrow to check in with the council. I went back to do some research on a place which helps dragonslayers who have trouble unlocking their dragon go. Its very ancient and not many know about it, but if my hunch is right it may just work."

"So where is this so called ancient place you speak of?" Asks Elyass. While I stare at Chaplin with curiosity.

"Well that's the thing, I know the general area but one thing from what the books said only a pure dragon slayer who's dragon has not awaken has the power to find it." Chaplin says looking at Carolina, "And it just so happens our girl here Carolina is a pure blooded dragon slayer who's dragon hasn't awaken yet."

"Where do we start looking then." I say with confidence.

"Alright then. We start near Rosemerrow, rumor says it's near there. Prob explains why you were on edge allot while you were last there." Chaplin says. "I'm guessing you are wanting to come Elyass, even if you want to someone needs to stay behind with the 2nd and 3rd in commands to help keep everyone calm. Without Mirosh they'll eventually start rioting. It might be best for you to stay behind."

"I was wanting to go to see something rare... But you make a good point I'll stay behind and watch over the dragons. As the former king of the dragons, I'll do my best to take care of our proud land and the dragonslayers. Carolina stay safe and come back powerful." Elyass mumbles with a powerful voice.

After that Chaplin and I left for yet another journey. With Elyass heading back to my home, back to the dragons.

"Lead the way Chaplin, we got a long way to go. The faster we move the better. I must unlock my dragon, for Miroshs sake, and for all the dragons sake." I say looking into the distance.