Chapter 18

Maya's Pov: "We're almost there, it's just over this hill. They live in a mountain deep, deep inside the mountain." I explain while pointing in the direction of Syreth and Zoralth's home.

As we're getting closer to the mountain I see Syreth and Zoralth waiting outside for our arrival.

Both standing proud, with their heads held high waiting.

Walking up to stand in front of the dragons I say, "Ready to do this?"

"We are, come," Says Syreth proudly.

Following Syreth and Zoralth, I look behind me and see worry and wow looks in everyone's eyes.

Looking at Zoralth; he looks back with a nod.

Syreth leads us to an empty cave except for a flat kinda tall rock.

"Place Mirosh on the rock. Maya go on Mirosh's left side." Syreth orders.

"Crystal do you remember the chants we have taught you?" Zoralth asks.

"I do remember all them. Let's do this." Crystal whispers with proudness, strength in her voice.

(Tangled lyrics "Healing Incantation" by: Alan Irwin Menken / Glenn Evan Slater)

Flower, gleam and glow

Let your power shine

Make the clock reverse

Bring back what once was mine

Heal what has been hurt

Change the Fate's design

Save what has been lost

Bring back what once was mine

What once was mine

While Crystal was chanting flowers start blooming all around the cave. And Mirosh opens his eyes, sitting up.

"Oh good you're okay... I did the spell... right," After Crystal says that everything went black.

Mirosh's Pov: When I opened my eyes, finally away from the darkness I see a girl who says, "Oh good you're okay... I did the spell... right," but ends up passing out, falling over to her doom of the dark cold stone floor. With another girl who falls to floor with her. I see dragons, friends, and my mate all looking at me with happy, sad, crying eyes. What in the world happened?

Zoralth's Pov: I knew Crystal could do it along with Maya's help. But I didn't expect them to pass out! At least they managed to do the spell right, before they passed out Mirosh opened his eyes. Mirosh has confusion in his eyes, which doesn't surprise me. After being in a coma for so long, it'll be rough to get back to the way things once was. Mirosh is healed now but... Crystal's and Maya's life is now threatened from using that spell. That one healing spell can heal most anything but for the caster, if they are not strong enough they could lose their own life trying to cast it. Which is why Maya gave Crystal her strength as an heir she's strong. They're both strong but together they have the power of a true dragon.

Carolina's Pov: After Mirosh woke up we all decided to head back. After watching Crystal chant a healing spell, that only non transforming dragons know. In the cave of the dragons flowers start blooming all around the place it was pretty all different kinds of colors. Then it happened Mirosh opened his eyes but at a cost... Crystal passed out and so did Maya. I can't believe Mirosh came back to us. He hasn't said much since coming back but its understanding for being in a coma for so long; but as he says, 'being in the dark' for soooo long.

Mirosh's Pov: Being in the dark for so long, it's odd being back in the light now. Carolina doesn't try to get me to talk much or ask why I call it being in the dark. From what i've heard I have missed allot over the time I was in a... well... a... coma.