7- The Reason Why She Is Gone

U/N or u/n or y/n means youtuber name.

*****

"What's up bros? My name is Pewdiepie! I am doing a vlog because I have some crazy news! As you ALL know, y/n has been out for a couple days and no one knows why. I am here to tell you why." I say still shocked from all the news. "y/n has been abused for years by her ex-fiance Jake. Mark and I were in Jack's apartment when we heard a high pitch scream. Jack suddenly runs down the hall and bursts through the door. Jake was on the ground after y/n got him down. She was soon flung across the room. Jack and y/n quickly attacked from the front and back while Mark and I attacked from the sides. I had a knife and y/n grabbed it and stabbed him. She soon ran to her room and made a shallow cut wound in her wrist and passed out." I said slowly being relieved from the pressure of the secret. "Jack and y/n were rushed to the hospital. Jack wasn't hurt but he wanted to make sure she was ok. 2 hours later the doctor came out apologizing for our loss. jack stayed a couple hours and she came back and left again shortly. She came back but not fully.  She is in a coma. On other news she needed a blood transfusion because Jake shot her a put the gun down in the cupboard. Jack later realized it was there after the we left and asked the doctor why she needed surgery. So the doctor ask if she had relative alive or around." I look sorrowful as I said the next part. "Jack violently shook his head no and the doctor said he needed to test our blood to see who was closet. I ended up finding out..." I perked up a little bit. "I actually have a sibling." I turn towards y/n. "Meet y/n Kjellberg!" Sean cut in. "Well that's all we have for today! Slap that like button in the face LIKE A BOSS! High fives all around *wapish wapish* And we will see all you dudes IN THE NEXT VIDEO!"
Sean ended the video and said we would upload later.

1 year later
Sean's POV

  I haven't seen my home in a year. Come to think of it I can't even remember what it looks like. All I have been posting are vlogs and games on my phone.
  I was looking through the glass at y/n while the nurse was making sure everything was hooked up correctly. Everyday I tell y/n how much I love her and that she better not leave this world now. I was telling her I love her before I went to sleep and kissed her lips for the first time. I laid down and silently cried with her hand in mine. I felt a tight grip and looked over. I saw y/n looking at me smiling. "I would never leave you, even if the Taoiseach told me too." she softly kissed my lips. "Get Dr.Ramsey. Tell him I am almost awake." she said softly and with I woke up. I looked at y/n peacefully in her deep slumber. I started crying. "Dr.Ramsey..." I said. He looked over at me. "... She is almost awake. She will be up soon." I said hoping he would believe me. "Ok Mr.McLoughlin... What makes you think that." he asked knowing I really didn't know. "I talked to her. I... I talked to her in my dreams. That and I feel it. She is close to coming back." I said almost in tears. "Ok, I believe you. I will let you know how she is later. For now I will let you sleep next to her. See you in the morning." he said quietly. I silently nodded. I laid in my conjoined bed. "Y/n, I know you can hear me, please, PLEASE wake up. I want to hear your voice again. I want to talk to you and have you respond. I love you y/n! Please do not leave me here alone! Sure Mark and Felix are here. But YOU aren't. Please come back! Please..." I said holding back tears while holding her hand. Before I talked to her she had a sorrowful look but now, now she has a smile showing me she heard. "Good night Jack. Sleep tight." I heard raspy voice say. I then felt a kiss on my forehead. I open my eyes to see Y/n smiling at me. "Told you I would be back soon and I would never leave you. Even if the Taoiseach told me too." she said softly. I pecked her lips. "I will be right back. I am going to go tell Dr.Ramsey, Mark and Felix you are awake, Ok?" I ask. She nodded and laid down.
  "MARK! FELIX! DR.RAMSEY! She is awake!" I yell happily! Mark runs up to me and hugs me while picking me up then sets me down. Felix does the same but spins. Dr.Ramsey calls other nurses in to check on her then pulls me aside. "I should've listened to you instead of deny you. Other people have reported the same thing but nothing happened." he said apologetically. "You and y/n must have a special bond." he added softly. I look over at y/n. "Yes, yes we do. You wanna know something." I ask him, he tilts his head in a knowing manner. "We used to be friends, back in elementary. She was so pretty back then. She was the smartest one in class. I secretly liked her and kept hinting that I like her but before I could ask her to the upcoming dance in 6th grade I moved and lost contact." I said sorrowfully, "I have changed so much since then I don't think she recognizes me. But I recognized her the moment we met again. She hasn't changed a bit. And the fact that I didn't recognize her through a screen saddens me. But, now that she is back, my life is complete." I said staring at the ground. I heard Dr.Ramsey sniff, snapping me out of my trace. "When can she return home?" I asked hoping it would be soon. "Uhhh, tomorrow. She needs to stay over night for observation. And, a piece of advice, tell her what you told me. Exactly what you told me. It will strengthen your relationship between you two. I wish you two the best of luck." he said in a happy tone. "Thank you! I will." and with that I walk to my precious angel Y/n.

*****

How did you like that! My plot twist wasn't very twisting but I got you emotional didn't I! Ya! Score: 1 Maria; 0 readers! :P