6- Don't Leave Me Angel

A/N: I know, Imma bitch! And just so you know... ☺️ thank you! I was being one on purpose. B/d means birth date. ENJOY!
*****

Jack's POV

  "C-can I stay here a little longer? So I-I can say goodbye?" I ask Dr.Ramsey. "Yes, you may and you can stay here until visting hours are over or stay over night Mr.McLoughlin." he said I nodded as a thank you, unable to speak.
  I walked in and I look over at the screen, and her heart rate was flat. I walked over and held her hand and wept. Mark and Felix kept trying to comfort me but the only thing that came out was a harsh "FUCK OFF!" I didn't want to be rude I just want to be alone. "Y/n? I know you can't her me but I really want you to know that I will love you forever, till the day I die. And I... I will never date again for your sake. After meeting you, I know that no one else can make me feel the same way I do about-" beep, beep, beep. "Dr.Ramsey?!" I yelled. He came in and look at the monitor. "Help needed!" he yelled because y/n started to have a seizure and her heart stopped as soon as my hand left her soft, delicate hand. "Mr.McLoughlin, are you sure you want to stay here?" he asked and I quickly nodded. "Clear!" a nurse yelled and literally EVERYBODY raised their hands at the same time, I watch M.D. shows (sorry I broke the fourth wall!).
  I left unable to watch her suffer. "MARK! FELIX! WHERE THE HELL ARE YE!" I yell. "Damn! Right here Mr.Loud-Mouth." Felix said. "Sh-she came back when I touched her hand. I-I called Dr.Ramsey in and my hand left and so did she." as soon as I said 'so did she' I died inside and fell to my knees. "Please... Please don't take her from me! I will treat her well! Just do NOT take her from me." I whispered so no one could hear.
  I heard a bunch of cheers. I peak around the corner to see y/n heart rate back to normal. After all this commotion, I wondered why y/n needed surgery. "Um, Dr.Ramsey? Can I talk to you outside for a second?" I ask. He nods and we leave. "Why did y/n need surgery? Was the cut that deep or?" I ask. "She had been shot before she cut herself, I noticed when you brought her in she had a lot of blood on the opposite hand off the cut." he stated. "Wait? She was shot? But there wasn't a-" and I stopped and immediately went back to her apartment. There was a gun in the cabinet of her kitchen. I saw it when y/n flew by and clipped a cabinet door. It had a SILENCER! "Oh MY FUCKING GOD! He shot her with a gun and I had a silencer. And I didn't notice!" I said. I looked at my hand a saw all the blood. "Hey, um, Mark?" I called. "What Jack?" he asked obviously wanting to know what I am going to ask. "When you met me here, did I have... Blood... On my hand?" I ask, hiding the blood on my hand. "No, no I don't believe so. Why?" he had this expression on his face that definite said 'Fuck me'. I moved my hand and showed him and asked the same of Felix but he said different answer. "Yea. But I thought is was from her wrist. Where else would she bleeding from?" he asked. "Th-there was a gun w-with a silencer in th-" I couldn't finish. "I'm sorry y/n. I should've been there for you!" I whisper. I thought Felix couldn't hear me. I knew he did when he said "There was nothing you could do Sean."
Dr.Ramsey walk out. "She IS stable... BUT, she has to stay here for a few days. The bullet in her side hit a corroded artery." "WAIT? You said corroded... Does that mean she drank?" I asked sadly hoping she was forced. "She doesn't seem like a person who would drink..." Felix added. "Yes, but she was forced to drink." he said. I sighed in relief and received weird looks. "Thank you Felix for teaching me swedish!" I think. "Åh kaftën!" I said. "We managed to fix it, but she lost so much blood, she needs a blood transfusion. So? Does she have family members?" he asked. I violently shook my head no. "Her parents died on her 18th birthday and she was an only child." I said sheepishly. "Ok! This is dangerous but since she needs it now we need to test her blood again yours." he said. We all helped hard. I volunteered to go first and mine was not close. Mark's was close so if Felix wasn't closer, Mark's blood would be used. "OH! Well, I guess she wasn't an only child." Dr.Ramsey said. "WHAT?!" Felix said. "My parents died when I was 19. And I was given away. Wait? How old is y/n?" he asked.

Felix's POV

"26." Jack said almost nervous. "But I'm full swede. Please tell me she isn't full swede." I said practically begging. Dr.Ramsey nodded. "She has been here so long her swedish accent has left. But she does know swedish. You can hear her every once and a while say random stuff in swedish." he added. "Knulla mig ï röven!" I yell. "Luckily for you," Dr.Ramsey started, "the blood we drew is all we need to take. And no, the other boys will not be given their blood back. It will go to a blood drive." I smirk while the boys whine. I go over to the observation window and look at my, apparent, little sis. She did resemble me a little bit. She had the same skin tone, and same facial and body structure as me and my parents. "Um, nurse? Do happen to know when y/n parents died?" I ask hoping she said it unconsciously. "Um, why do you want to know?" she asked suspiciously. "Look, my blood is being given to her for a blood transfusion because we are apparently brother and sister. She was 18 and I was 19 but I want to make sure we truly are." I say in a stern yet sincere tone. I rarely talk about my parents. I met them and they never told me I had a sister, nor did they tell much about anything. "Oh OK! Your Felix Kjellberg! Her parent died b/d." she said. "Jävla blodig helvete! Same as my parents." I yell. I only taught Jack how to cuss in swedish so he knew what I said. "Hey, swedes! Lugna ner dig!" Jack yelled. He must've used Google Translator. "dra åt helvete! Jag fick just reda Jag har en syster ! Och tänkte fråga sköterskan och jag bara kände henne i 20 minuter !" I say. I often speak swedish when I am mad. But I am not mad, I am pissed and sad and confused. "FELIX! hon ar en underbar person och vacker och jag skulle gora vad som helst for att vara med henne, men jag ar inte och du ar! hon kommer aldrig hittills en konstig, hogt, motbjudande irlandsk mansom mig!" he yelled back. He starts crying and runs off. "KNULLA MIG Ï RÖVEN!" I yell. "Mark can you make sure he is alright and tell him he passed his swedish class?" I say with a slight chuckle. He nods and runs off.

Right after Mark ran off, Dr.Ramsey runs in. "Y/n Kjellberg is in a coma! Go get Mr.Kgellberg, Mr.McLoughin, and Mr.Fischbach!" he yelled than realized I was Mr.Kjellberg. "Please, call me Felix." I say sadly. She is in a coma and I never got to say hi. I text Jack and Mark: (M is Mark, F is Felix and J is Jack)

F: Y/n is in a coma!
M:What?!
J: knulla mig ï röven! I never told her how I feel.
F: really? You say that because she is in a coma?
J: Calm down!
F: Jack! I tell you she is in a coma and you say you never told her how you feel? She doesn't know I am her brother!
Mark has left the conversation
J: Ok! Fine you win.
F: Thank you!
J: jävla blodig helvete! Y/n channel!
F: She has one?
J: tell you when I get back.

And that was the end of our conversation. A few minutes later Jack and Mark come back. He ran in and slowed down as he looked through the window. "Dr.Ramsey doesn't know how long she will be out-" I was interrupted by Jack "NO ONE EVER DOES!" "-but think positive. Anyways you said she has a YouTube channel, that is rivaling me?" I ask. "Ya, she has 39 million subscribers and counting." he said cheerfully. "För helvete" I say. "Watch your language!" he said jokingly. I chuckle a little and glance over at my little sister. "Let's make a video that explains what happened and that I am her big bro. Damn that sounds weird. After saying I grew up with no siblings for so long, saying I have a sis is like saying I am not fabulous!" I say, meaning every word I said, even me being fabulous.
*****

DAMN! 1616 words! I am a magician with words! Anyways that is all I have for this chapter and hopefully the next with be happier. Talk to you all in the next chapter!!! BAII!