4- Attack

h/n means hotel name.
*****

Your POV

"Jake!! Wait, let me explain." I say. "You're cheatin' on me bitch! I saw Jack's number pop up saying 'I love you y/n I don't want anything to happen to you' What is there to explain?" Jake asked. He grabbed a knife from the counter. I let out a high pitched scream hoping Jack would come help. "FELIX AND MARK ARE THERE TOO! They will help." I think.

Felix POV

I saw Jack run down the yelling "I'm coming y/n!" "Who is y/n?" I ask. Mark shrugs and runs after Jack me following afterwards. We hear "Jake? I am not cheating I promise now p-please put the knife-." soon followed by a deep ummf. Jack soon burst through the door and saw y/n on top of this guys back; Jake was it, who was on the floor, with his hands behind his back. He started to move. "Guys a little heeee-" y/n started as she flew across the room. Jack had fire in his eyes, Mark looked like he was going to murder him and all I did was make sure y/n was ok.

Jack's POV

"D-did you just... Throw Y/N INTO A WALL?!" I asked furiously. "So..." Jake said with a devilish smirk, "You must be Jack. How could you fall for her? She is a worthless slut!" and just then y/n and I jumped at Jake from front and back while Mark and Felix, who had a knife, jumped on his sides. Y/n grabbed Felix's knife and stabbed him through the heart nearly stabbing me in the process. Felix jumped of and called 911. "Yes, we have a self-defense attack, she stabbed him through the heart... She was attack by him..." he mouths what address? "Uh, third floor room 14 at h/n." she said and he repeated to the dispatcher. "Thank you." and with that he hung up and we heard a distant siren. Y/n broke down into tears. I didnt know what to do but y/n made it worse when she said "Jack? Do y-you still love m-me?"
*****

Sorry this is soooooooooo short but I was recently in a car crash so I have been busy. Well, that is it for now and I will talk to you guys in the next chapter.

Maria Bella