Chapter 24

*Harmonys P.O.V.
So I go to answer the door. And it's the last person I'd ever wanted to see 😟😩. I wish Noah was here right now to be honest. It was... Jeffery.

Harmony: What are you doing here?
Jeffery: Aren't you going to invite me in?
Harmony: You need to leave now!
Jeffery: *pulls gun out* You sure about that?
Harmony: *irritated tone* Come in.
Jeffery: Nice place, is that your son?
Harmony:... Yes why?...
Jeffery: Nothing... I think I gotta go.
Harmony: Okay.

So he just left. I'm glad he left cause I was so worried. I thought he was going to hurt me, and Noel. Instead as seen he seen Noel something went over him and he left. It was weird cause I don't know what went on. Anyway Noah made it after Jeffery left like 20 minutes later.

Harmony: You know your sleeping on the couch?
Noah: Yeah...?
Harmony: Imma call Nadia.
Noah: No please we aren't even talking.
Harmony: So... She's hour sister Noah.
Noah; I don't care I don't feel like seeing/talking to her.
Harmony: Then go in a room she won't be here long okay?
Noah: *huffs* I guess.

So I called Nadia up and she was there less than 30 minutes.

Harmony: Hey girl I missed you.
Nadia: Me too girl its been so long.
Harmony: I know.
Nadia: Hey Nephew!
Noel: *ran to Nadia* Tete!
Nadia: Happy birthday.
Noel: Tanks!
Nadia: He's such a cutie.
Harmony: I know just like his momma and daddy.
Nadia: You and Noah back together?
Harmony: *shrugs* I'm not sure only for Noel.
Noah: Money I'll be back in going to hey us something to eat is it okay if I bring Noel?
Harmony: Yeah it's fine.
Noah: K I'll be back.

So he walked out the house with the Noel.

Nadia: So y'all are dating?
Harmony: No hes only here for Noel and we agreed.
Nadia: He's an asshole Harmony and you know that.
Harmony: Nadia you know I love him though.
Nadia: I know girl.
Harmony: Hey he had a old pic of you in his old wallet.
Nadia: *laughs* Lemme see.

Nadia: Oh my god Harmony that was wayyy back

Harmony: I know you two was so cute.
Nadia: Oh my gosh why my smile?!?
Harmony: Its cute.
Nadia: I guess.
Harmony: Girl you dating anyone?
Nadia: Why...?
Harmony: Who is he whats his name?
Nadia: Geesh girl calm down.
Harmony: I am you like a sister to me and I wanna know.
Nadia: His name is Isaiah.
Harmony: He light skin?
Nadia: *laughs* Yeah he's a old friend from Houston.
Harmony: Yeah I remember I seen him last year.
Nadia: He told me he was so happy to hang out with Noah again.
Harmony: I bet.

Noah and Noel came back.

Nadia: Call me sometime so we can hang out.
Harmony: I definitely will, you all me too.
Nadia: Kay bye Nephew.

When Noah was about to go hug him Noah grabbed him and took him into the kitchen.

Nadia: Well bye guys.
Harmony: *irritated tone* Bye girl.

Soon as she walked out. I walked up to Noah and slapped the shit outta him.

Noah: What the fuck?!
Harmony: You are an asshole how the hell you do that to your own fucking sister?!
Noah: Don't ever fucking do that you lucky I ain't beat the shit outta you!
Harmony: I don't give a fuck don't do that shit to yo blood.

While they were arguing Noel started crying.

Harmony: Give me my baby.

She took him out of Noah arms and put him in the high chair. I guess Noah went to get Chinease food. And she put some food on a plate and fed it to Noel. Noah walked into the living room and layed on the couch. After Noel ate I gave him to Noah to give him a bath.

Noah: What?
Harmony: Give yo son a bath, I'm going to take a shower and I don't feel like being bothered he can be with you for the rest of the night bother me unless it's about him.
Noah: *chuckles* Okay mom.
Noel: *laughs* My mom!
Harmony: *laughs* Bye you two.

So I went upstairs and took a warm bubble bath. It was so relaxing everything was off my mind. I got out and put a robe around my body and dried off. I lotioned up and put on some body spray. I put on my panties, then a matching bra. I was about to put on my Pajamas. Until someone barged into my room 😑.

Noah: Damn.
Harmony: Noah!
Noah: My fucking bad... Damn you bad.
Harmony: OUT!
Noah: *licks lips* Is all that mine?!
Harmony: *throws a robe at him* Noah leave!
Noah: Why?
Harmony: I'm getting dressed.
Noah: I don't care I'll leave if I can hit it from behind though.
Harmony: Get out now you just made me mad!
Noah: I'm sorry.

He finally walked out. He pissed me off just saying that. Since he did that I put on a big shirt one of his old ones he left. I walked downstairs and Noel was knocked out. I picked up and yes I had to bend over 😡😷 I felt Noah staring. So I brought Noel to his room. Soon as I tucked him in I walked out of his room and shut his bedroom door. Then I felt someone pinned me against the wall 😣!

*Noah's P.O.V.
Harmony play to damn much. I ain't stupid I know what she trying to do. So since she wanna play like that I am too. When she bent over bruh 😍💦 I was about to loose it right there... But my son was in her arms. Her ass is fat though I can't keep my eyes off of it. And her boobs 😉😏. Like I don't like her just for sex but man we haven't done it in forever. So when she put him in the room. I pinned her against the wall and kissed her on the neck. She tried to stop me a couple of times but I kept going.

*Harmonys P.O.V.
Noah plays to much. All this even necessary. I ain't gonna lie it feels good though. 😏😂 but no, I don't wanna do this. I just gave up on stopping him cause he wasn't gonna stop. So he brought me in the room and layed me on the bed and continued to kiss me everywhere. And then he grabbed a condom out of his back pocket. Thank you God, cause I dont wanna go through the process of having a baby again 😆 then he took his pants off he basically undressed himself. I had to watch him put that condom on 😂 anyway. He had took off the shirt I was wearing. And yeah y'all already know what happened.

A/N:
•Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter
• Make sure to vote and comment
•ily guys 😘