Chapter 23

*Harmony's P.O.V.
So today is my baby boy birthday he's finally 1!!! I'm soo happy he's getting old. I feel like just yesterday he was born and he's so happy. To bad his father isn't here right now and on *coughs* on a honey moon. Yes, Noah got married last year, months after his son was born. Yes Noah played me dirty like all the time. But hey I respect his relationship. I do love him, and he knows but he Does care. Anyway I was dressing my baby up.

 Anyway I was dressing my baby up

*Noah's P.O.V.
So I decided to cancel our honey moon. I am still in love with Harmony. I never knew I was going to marry someone else besides Harmony. I love Jenna too but not as much as I love Harmony. Yes I have to tell Jenna the truth 😔😭.

Noah: Babe?
Jenna: Mhmm, I'm upset you cancelled our honey moon.
Noah: I know I'm I gotta tell you something.
Jenna: *worried tone* What?
Noah: I'm in love with someone else.
Jenna: Seriously right after we get married?
Noah: We get our money back since we aren't going to our honeymoon.
Jenna: Now you wanna get a divorce?!
Noah: I'm not in love with you though.
Jenna: I figured do you understand how much of an ass you are?
Noah: Yes, I'm so sorry.
Jenna: Nope it's fine just let me know when you get those divorce papers.

She walked out the house. Noah decided to go to Harmonys house.

*Harmonys P.O.
So I got myself dressed up.

So as soon as me and Noel was sitting on the couch watching Dragon Tales we heard a knock

Harmony: Who is it?
Noah: Its me... Noah.
Harmony: *opens the door* Hey.
Noah: ... Where's Noel?
Harmony: Um... Come in.
Noah: Hey Noel.
Noel: *giggles* Dada.
Noah: Happy birthday son.
Harmony: I thought you were on a honeymoon.
Noah: Yeah we cancelled it I don't think... She's the one for me.
Harmony: Oh.

So we had went to the mall, and movies. We went to go see Zootopia. Noel was obsessed with the movie. I'm glad he enjoyed it. Then we went to buy a cake and went home. We wished him a happy birthday and watched TV... As a family.

Harmony: Noah can we talk?
Noah: Mhmm sure thing.

So we go into the kitchen.

Noah: Yeah?
Harmony: What happened?
Noah: Um... Nothing really.
Harmony: Noah tell me... NOW!
Noah: Look we are getting a divorce I'm not in love with her... I'm in love with you...
Harmony: Really?
Noah: Yes really and I love my son too, I need the both of you.
Harmony: We need you too, but us was history... Noah I don't know if I'm able to be with you again... Yes I do love you.
Noah: Money I know and I love you too we can take it slow and steady... Please?
Harmony: I'll think about it but I'm only letting you stay only cause I know you love our son.
Noah: Thank you.

*Noah's P.O.V.
So now I'm glad my family is together. Yeah I'm in love with Harmony to be honest I wish I never broke her heart. She's one of the best people I've ever met. And our son, man he's the best that happened to me.

Noah: Hey I'll be back.
Harmony: Okay where you going?
Noah: Somewhere don't worry.
Harmony: *odd tone* Okay...?

So Noah leaves.

*Harmonys P.O.V.
So Noah leaves and me, and Noel is just relaxing. Someone knocks on the door.

Harmony: *gasps*!

A/N:
•Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
•Make sure to vote and comment.
•What did Harmony see?
•What's gonna happen next?
•All these questions will for sure be answered 😉