Chapter 15

*Noah's P.O.V.
I'm so fucking pissed. Like really, cause someone shot my baby girl, and we in this damn waiting room. Like ik me, and Money, got our UPS, and downs, but I never stopped loving her. She's my life, and I will do anything for her. And now she's in the hospital because of me. Blame me, I blame myself for this only cause I wasn't there to save her. Anyway here's the doctors.
Doctor: She's okay, she's just asleep, but she might not here you.
Noah: Can we like go see her?
Doctor: Yes you...(gco)
Security: Excuse me sir, do you know this lady?
Noah: Of course, this is the mother of my girlfriend.
Stephanie: *clears throat* Ex.
Rita: Thank you, cause this man, was finna rip me to pieces.
Doctor: Okay, yes you may go visit but one at a time.
Rita: I'll go first.
Noah: Okay.
After Rita, it was Stephanie.
Stephanie: Harmony I hope your alright, your my sista *cries* girl I need ya, bestfrann, please don't die on us, be strong, like how you be when you beat those ugly ass hoes back in high school, I love you girl, my main, my R.O.D. all that, but I hope ha here me girly.

After Stephanie, it was Noah's turn.

Noah: Money, babe... I'm so so damn sorry... *tear rushes down face* I'm such a fucking jerk... Baby, I love you, don't die, I love you, its like more than that, I wish I could fix all those important pieces, I tore you apart and I know, I miss hugging you, I miss it when we were younger, our dreams were as big, as our friendship *cries* Money, don't leave me, I love you, don't disappear on me now, not yet, were not ready, I miss all the good times together... You are apart of me... I want to marry you, I wanna make a family with you... I just... Can't explain it to you when your awake, cause I'm so focused on how much I'm lucky to have a good friend like you... Best friend, I blew it so many times, and I know that, I'm just... *sniffles* scared *cries harder* loose you.

Noah had stood up out of the chair.

Harmony: *whispers* Come... Here
Noah: *sits down* Money?
Harmony: *smiles* Yes Noah?
Noah: Babe, I'm so so sorry, please Harmony, I love you so much, I'm freaking...(gco)
Harmony: Its Okay, I forgive... *coughs* You.
Noah: *tears of joy* Money I... (Gco)
Harmony: Love you, I know I love you too.
Noah hugs Harmony, and Harmony kisses Noah.
Doctor: Sorry to interrupt, but you need you stitches, and tomorrow you'll be healthy as ever.
Noah: Bye babe love ya.
Harmony: *blow kiss* Love ya to Hun.

-
Ik this chapter was short, but at least I updated. While I was typing this Chapter I wanted to cry especially when Noah was explaining his self, I was listening to a sad song please Vote Comment thanks love ya