Blurb

con·fined

kənˈfīnd/

adjective

(of a space) restricted in area or volume; cramped.

The sun always glittered so brightly across the sky never letting the storm that will drown us reach its glistening hues of orange and red.

Darkness drowned our school in the downpour.

And...

We were confined.

~~~

I remember the day vividly...

The teachers were acting odd but that was nothing out of the ordinary.

What tipped me off that something was seriously wrong?

Well... It all started in the Woman's bathroom.

My twin Phoenix and I were looking for our best friend Brighton, as she has been gone for more than an hour. She never was one to linger outside of class.

What do we find?

Oh, let me tell you!

Our best friend Brighton invisible and crying her eyes out and two teachers planning on locking us inside the school because our powers are blooming.

I've always known there was something wrong with this school, just not this...

We were called to an assembly, except it was in the football field.

Helicopters and loud noises surrounded us as did gunshots.

They blocked us in.

Expected us to survive.

It's been four months since they ensnared us in the school.

We must fight to have the right to live.

It's good versus evil in a game of survival, love, lust, and hate.

Plus, with all the good looking guys whether they be bad or good, I can't say it's too bad.

It's worse.

We are confined.